Khabib on youtube ads

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
6576786897896.JPG

this's a big deal for a none Conor UFC fighter
between this, the Toyota deal and many other things in Russia the guy won't fight for 500k anymore.

Off topic, but I didn’t want to make my own thread.

Anybody know why 235 wasn’t up on Fightpass as of last night? Hasn’t it always been 1 month for ppvs to be free. That fight was march 2.

Anybody know why 235 wasn’t up on Fightpass as of last night? Hasn’t it always been 1 month for ppvs to be free. That fight was march 2.
the new ESPN+ deal?

UFC is dyin'

It Khabib time!!

3359781_0.jpg

The real question is, why do you want to underclock your CPU?

gtfo with this derail

gtfo with this derail

FlusteredFemaleHerald-small.gif

The person I’m interacting with the most is the TS, and he seems ok with it.

It was just a simple question. I didn’t expect it to spiral. And I didn’t think it important enough to start a thread about in the heavies. So, shut up.

FlusteredFemaleHerald-small.gif

The person I’m interacting with the most is the TS, and he seems ok with it.

It was just a simple question. I didn’t expect it to spiral. And I didn’t think it important enough to start a thread about in the heavies. So, shut up.
tenor.gif

View attachment 562431

this's a big deal for a none Conor UFC fighter
between this, the Toyota deal and many other things in Russia the guy won't fight for 500k anymore.
Then he won't fight unless he gives Conor a rematch, because he's not the same kind of draw that Brock, Ronda, Bones, GSP, Silva, and Conor were/are.

To make more than that, you either need to sell fights or book fights against fighters who sell.

Diaz already made that mistake.

Back