Khabib on Tony

I like Michelangelo - what’s your favorite ninja turtle?

khabib is very strong and wins by holding you down and maybe getting mount or a choke. he doesnt do much damage standing or by gnp. Hes also been beating up much smaller fighters. Tony is likely much bigger than his past opponents. I expect khabib to hold tony down for a round or two then get steamrolled as tony does to everyone. Tony to win via choke in the 4th or fifth.

I'd be happy to see either win. I like them both.

khabib is very strong and wins by holding you down and maybe getting mount or a choke. he doesnt do much damage standing or by gnp. Hes also been beating up much smaller fighters. Tony is likely much bigger than his past opponents. I expect khabib to hold tony down for a round or two then get steamrolled as tony does to everyone. Tony to win via choke in the 4th or fifth.
So which are these smaller fighters that you speak of? Please provide photographic evidence not pulled-from-arse incorrect opinion.
We will see how good tonys cardio is after khabib has pinned his weight on him for a couple of rounds. Im hoping that Tony pulls guard cos that will be his downfall.

Tony has only fought 5 rounds twice, once 10 years ago and the other 4. It is Tony who will get steamrolled in the late rounds.

Back