Khabib on Tony

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"He is a good fighter, a little bit talk too much thats why I wanna broke his face"

Tony is a great fighter but he is honestly gonna get mauled by the eagle.......

Tony is a rat, and you know what eagles do to rats......and it is never close.

Khabib is a T-Rex with pillow fists, he ain't smashing anything. All of his opponents just bruise up, look fine and have new fights scheduled within a week. His strength are his skills - which are great, but that's it. He's not some specimen.

Khabib will smash him like he does everyone else.
Tony will finally show that Khabib bleeds like everyone else and expose his deficits.

I can almost equally see either scenario playing out.
All these geniuses out here with crystal balls don't know shit.

Tony owes him a fontkick to the stomach.

#ShadesAndBlades
#ChampShitOnly
#SeeYouFathead

Last edited:
Khabib is a T-Rex with pillow fists, he ain't smashing anything. All of his opponents just bruise up, look fine and have new fights scheduled within a week. His strength are his skills - which are great, but that's it. He's not some specimen.
I’ve mentioned that many times. He doesn’t smesh people like the hype is , would have more brutal gnp finished ala prime Hughes.

Michael Johnson and Barboza looked like they got sexually mollested in a refugee camp in Iraq

Conor looked like he got squeezed by an anaconda, didn’t fight for 2 years and lost his mind becoming a menace and bullying old men

Dustin cried

Was expecting to see Khabib ON Tony.

Leaving. Dis-a-point.

P.S. Lord Artem did it better

eJaB7va.gif

Michael Johnson and Barboza looked like they got sexually mollested in a refugee camp in Iraq

Conor looked like he got squeezed by an anaconda, didn’t fight for 2 years and lost his mind becoming a menace and bullying old men

Dustin cried
Tony's opponents looked like crackheads that got clubbed by the police
tonyvictims.jpg
#SeeYouFathead

Last edited:
Selling point to this fight is lightweight's greatest ever top game vs it's greatest ever bottom game... I'm in.

Khabib will smash him like he does everyone else.
Tony will finally show that Khabib bleeds like everyone else and expose his deficits.

I can almost equally see either scenario playing out.
All these geniuses out here with crystal balls don't know shit.
but of course your opinion is well informed and not a guess?
Hedging your bets so youre right either way ? sounds as though you dont know shit either

Tony can win this, hope he is not out of prime

Take a look at the thousand yard stares by Conor, Barboza, Johnson and Truijillo - they knew in their mind that they are literally fucked and have no chance whatsoever.
Khabib sapped your willpower during the fight.

Tony is El Cucuy. Cucuy's favorite dish is eagle soup, extra bloody. War Ferg!

Jarl
Well my Japanese friend, Khabib is more like Fugu if Tony is not extremely careful in preparation it will kill you.

Back