News Khabib on Tony: 'I'm going to hit him especially hard'

Groundbreaking statement there from Khabib;

Hes gonna hit Tony hard

giphy.gif

Go ahead, Khabib, I'm begging you to have a stand up war with Tony.

V0kXIWX.jpg

lols khabib. You wont make weight and will not fight tony. This much is unfortunately true.
3 months lol. there's no way this fight is happening. the long wait is ridiculous. just do it now FFS
giphy.gif

look son. you're a conrad hater. thats clear but getting triggered by a bit of teasing about khaduck is quite hypocritical.

You have lessons to give to no one, kid.
90% of my messages are not hating about a fighter, you can't say the same.
So just stfu and do something constructive in your free time, loser.

Please Khabib, stand and trade with Tony. See how that goes for you. The K man is puffed up that he was able to trade with an injured and alcohol drinking Mcgregor, so now he thinks he is Rocky............. He is in for a rude awakening.

I love this match up, that Tony mother fucker isn't intimidated for shit when he goes into fights. He's fighting the best gnp dude there is in the division, this shit is ultra interesting! I can't wait man! hell yeah! Fuck McGregor/Cowboy! This is the fight to anticipate!

<{JustBleed}>

Please Khabib, stand and trade with Tony. See how that goes for you. The K man is puffed up that he was able to trade with an injured and alcohol drinking Mcgregor, so now he thinks he is Rocky............. He is in for a rude awakening.
Just like he stood and traded with Dustin. He's just giving Tony and the marks who want him to lose something else to think about.

"Unlike him I haven't been knocked down yet. He has, I believe seven UFC knockdowns, a lot of falls from punches. So I can hit, I'm going to hit him especially hard.”

he better hit him hard and in the right spots or Tony will be pissed.

"Unlike him I haven't been knocked down yet. He has, I believe seven UFC knockdowns, a lot of falls from punches. So I can hit, I'm going to hit him especially hard.”

How can you hit someone hard, it that someone ankle picks you first and kills you by elbows?

<JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe>

Then you woke up, it was all a dream...^^^^^

lols khabib. You wont make weight and will not fight tony. This much is unfortunately true.

Well, Tony pulled out last time..

Did he purposefully get injured to not fight Khabib ?

:D

Khabib is so confident he had to push the fight back to April when it should be taking place this weekend, or at ufc 247 at the latest.

Got to get that cycle right though.

i correct myself. he never missed weight. he got ill before the weigh in started

He missed vs Trujillo but that was a long time ago.

I'm a Tony fan but F everyone talking about cables for Tony and Khabib missing weight. Don't put negative vibes out there unnecessarily motherfuckers.

Be a fan of the sport first, your fighter second. If Khabib wins you won't see me making excuses or saying Tony was past his prime. If Khabib wins it's because he's better that night. But FFS why do people have to shit talk either guy or act like one is gonna pull out (again LOL).

Positive energy that the fight happens and is awesome. Why is that so difficult to focus on??

Last edited:
Tony Ferguson thinks waking up USADA agents at 5am to deliver his pee is funny
Tony Ferguson is the kind of guy to show up at Novitsky's house at 3am wearing sunglasses with a jar of pee and a vial of blood screaming "Where's your kid at?".

Back