Media Khabib on his emotions against Conor: 'I tried to hurt him. It was my mistake.'

I'm telling you he'd beat Conor easier next time, finish him quicker probably even in the first. But of course that all depends on how much Conor would cheat and what the ref let's him get away with. Conor does NOT have the kicks of Justin, the right hand of Justin so all he's left with is a left hand which means NOTHING at close range where Khabib would walk him down and grab him.
Not arguing with you, just like how TS coined a new term, composed Khabib.

The war is not won when you are the one begging for a rematch and only your fans think you came out on top somehow. It really doesn't matter tbh Conor is undefeated so...
Facts are Conor is now the King of 155 again and Khabib has fled the fight game entirely and will soon be forgotten and irrelevant. Thats a win any way you try to spin it.

Very smart by Conor to get a sneaky tap in then, 4-D chess and totally outsmarted Khabib there. He may have lost that battle but he won the war.
Conor was in no immediate danger of losing to that face crank Khabib had on him. It just hurt like hell, which is what Khabib intended. Watch it again and you can easily see Khabib didn't want to let go.

Facts are Conor is now the King of 155 again and Khabib has fled the fight game entirely and will soon be forgotten and irrelevant. Thats a win any way you try to spin it.

I'm glad you guys prove time and time again all you care about is the perceived image of your man crush. True MMA fans right here.

I wonder if he thinks the same about gay people... or women for that matter.

Hmm, dunno man, I'd say Kebab is the closest thing MMA has seen to Floyd. Very solid, very reliable, and incredibly hard to beat.

Kebab was in no danger at all against Conor, at any point, not of punching himself out or anything else for that matter. Same for basically every one of his recent fights.

yup. Similar to floyd he likes to coast to victory. Doesnt take a lot of unnecessary risk, a little boring to some but undefeated at the end. Goat.

Khabib talking about getting overly emotional
source.gif

Real religious role model...
<{1-9}>
gang surrounding Artem,
gang jumping the cage,
claiming imaginary slights to invisible mood swings.

Any God/Allah believer is always a hypocrite.

Finally, admits he is just emo.

<YayKpop>
<BidenShutIt>

yup. Similar to floyd he likes to coast to victory. Doesnt take a lot of unnecessary risk, a little boring to some but undefeated at the end. Goat.

Disagree, Floyd like GSP played it safe (Floyd after realising he was mortal (judges robbed Castillo etc) and GSP after losing. Khabib only got more aggressive and went for finishes and got better. Also Khabib is more of a mix of Floyd and Manny rather than being Floyd alone since Khabib actually rallies for facing the no.1 contender as Champion and chose not to have the easier bigger money fight something Floyd is famous for.

Hmm, dunno man, I'd say Kebab is the closest thing MMA has seen to Floyd. Very solid, very reliable, and incredibly hard to beat.

Kebab was in no danger at all against Conor, at any point, not of punching himself out or anything else for that matter. Same for basically every one of his recent fights.
I don't know about not being in any danger. Those leg kicks from Gaethje did some damage according to Khabib and Dustin came really close to locking up a choke. If he was able to get full guard he may have put Khabib to sleep. Khabib handled it well, but he was definitely in a little danger there. He would not have rolled to his side if the choke wasn't tight.

I always found it weird people would disagree when someone pointed out that Khabib lost his cool and nearly punched himself out in that fight.

He definitely didnt pace himself as well as he normally would but honestly after round 2, im confident khabib could have won still won a decision or even tko if he kept it standing with the occasional clinch to tire conor out.

I always found it weird people would disagree when someone pointed out that Khabib lost his cool and nearly punched himself out in that fight.
Almost like it was a fight

He never came close to punching himself out. Plus Conor had to cheat 15+ times just to make it as far as he did. Every round could be scored at least a 10-8 for Khabib if not worse if conor actually got penalized for his cheating.

The 3rd round was probably Khabib's worst round in that fight, and that was when he got emotional, angry and lost his focus. He still won the round

Yeah he really took an angry violent vengeful nap on him in that first round

Back