Media Khabib On Dana Pushing For The Conor Rematch

Seriously dude what the fuck is this bullshit?
10 win streak is a little bit too much, but conor should fight 3 top 10 opponents to get a ts.

lol at fighting cowboy

So if Tony wins then Khabib should need another ten fight streak for the rematch.

We'll see. You would be surprised how fast they would strip Khabib and make Conor vs Tony/Gaethje for the undisputed title.
They didnt strip him when he was suspended and he even forced the UFC to keep his guys Dana said he would fire. They coulda easily set up that Conor fight you mention with cause then but didnt. Khabib is bigger than Conor now. Conor's brand is tarnished even though Dana is still in love. The brass above Dana won't let it happen as they are growing internationally on Khabib's brand.

You better hope Tony beats Khabib - thats the only way Conor gets another TS.

I'm no Conor nuthugger and I'm not making excuses for him at all. I'm just looking at the records and looking at what the UFC is.

I also never said anything about that balloon foot bullshit Conor was rambling about.

I like Khabib's fighting style and I think he's a decent enough dude, but that doesn't mean anything. His record isn't as incredible as his die hard fans make out. The massive list of nobodies he beat back in the regionals in russia or whatever just doesn't impress. I'm not saying his recent wins haven't been entirely unimpressive, because he's still going out there and beating everyone they put in front him. But you have to look at the fighters he's been beating and when he was beating them, along with their records. When you do, you can see where they're at. If he beats Ferg - and I think he will - then he's beat the real challenger at LW.

And the UFC would absolutely strip him if he refused to fight Conor. How can you think that Khabib is there biggest star? Just look at the bullshit the UFC is pulling. It's a fucking joke, but Dana has already made it perfectly clear that they're willing to let Conor skip the line again with a win over Cerrone in a completely unrelated weight class. They've made illusions about wanting Conor to fight for the belt again. I mean, what the fuck does that tell you about what they want?

At the end of the day, it's all about money to the UFC, and Conor will make much more money for them than Khabib will.
If the UFC thought conor would make them more money why would they end his career feeding him to khabib?

1u0gaz.jpg
They made him look big and tall but his hands are too small! Whoever the casting director was, he sucked because this character was supposed to be 6:4-6:8 inches tall and they should’ve used the rock or the guy from taken!

Khabib won’t fight Conard because he already converted him!

B5E250F0-DC28-44C0-9357-4557B51757EF.jpeg

Attachments

• 4A4185A0-54DA-4304-88E6-007B79BBE57C.jpeg
    4A4185A0-54DA-4304-88E6-007B79BBE57C.jpeg
    297.5 KB · Views: 3
This "once great sport" now sucks exactly because of prima donna champions who demand more than what they are really worth.
Add to that ridiculous decisions and you have the whole picture.
If UFC is to be a real sport then fighters shouldn't have a say in what happens next. At all!
Like getting title fights after beating Dennis siver, being gifted title fights in divisions you've never thrown a punch in, sitting out for years holding up multippe divisions because you won't fight when you have something to lose, jumping into the cage to assaulr refs, jumping out to pretend to go after Aldo (we all seen the phony jump into the arms of a security guard), attacking fans, sexual assault and rape accusations, attacks bus's full of innocent people (pretending he wanted to fight), behave like an achoholic, racist, and bigot at press conference s, cheat constantly in fights, quit when you get tired, tell your opponent it's only business begging for mercy, sucker punch a boxer in a charity match and an old man in a bar, duck tough fights, demand rematches but never give any, never defend a belt and demand shares of the company to fight. That's the type of people needed to makema great again? nutthuggers are sickening.

Dana would have no problem throwing khabib under the bus saying he’s scared of the rematch and stripping him

Like getting title fights after beating Dennis siver, being gifted title fights in divisions you've never thrown a punch in, sitting out for years holding up multippe divisions because you won't fight when you have something to lose, jumping into the cage to assaulr refs, jumping out to pretend to go after Aldo (we all seen the phony jump into the arms of a security guard), attacking fans, sexual assault and rape accusations, attacks bus's full of innocent people (pretending he wanted to fight), behave like an achoholic, racist, and bigot at press conference s, cheat constantly in fights, quit when you get tired, tell your opponent it's only business begging for mercy, sucker punch a boxer in a charity match and an old man in a bar, duck tough fights, demand rematches but never give any, never defend a belt and demand shares of the company to fight. That's the type of people needed to makema great again? nutthuggers are sickening.

WTF are you talking about?
Let's not forget that Conor was (and probably still is) the biggest star the UFC has.
I don't know should he have or should he not been given the title, but fact of the matter is Jose Aldo's head exploded in just 13 seconds when McGregor put his hands on him. The "great" champion came in a beaten man. And never recovered past glory after that.
So I guess Conor's title shot was ALL worth it. At the end of the day we want to see who can beat who, and not who has been given title shot correctly or not.
If you mean the title shot at LW after he destroyed Aldo, again, it was well worth it since the champion then Eddie Alvarez got destroyed as well. It proved he was not worthy to be champion at 155. Conor was superior to him, which automatically means he was superior to other top lightweight fighters as well.
Nobody cares about your political opinion, racist or not, Conor destroyes guys. And we are here to watch, and if you want to discuss politics, that's for sure not the right place to do it. Go somewhere else.

Exactly. As MMA fans we could give 2 shits about great fighters.

What we really care about is who makes the most savvy business decisions. That's what captivates us.

Jesus Christ. Dana has bred a generation of fans who are total douche imbeciles.
I wouldn’t mind seeing khabib beat Conor’s ass again and get paid for it. Can’t deny it’ll be a fun fight. If u don’t find it interesting then that’s your issue. Only reason it makes more money is because most fans find it fun. You are the dumb one not everyone else.

Why not fight him again? He probably beats him easier this time round, makes a shit ton of money and McGregor won't get another shot at him
Because he knows Conor was starting to find a rhythm before he gassed.

He’s scared a rematch won’t be as easy. I agree a fight after cowboy doesn’t deserve the shot but ten more fights? That’s shook there

Khabib is a diva.

Why talk shit about Cowboy. Cowboy fights more in a year than this fragile piece of glass fights in 3 years. Fuck champions that don't fight. Hope this whiner retires soon.

You dont think Conor is a draw now? His last fight broke all records n his fight against journeyman Ceronne will do more money than any ESPN + fight by a mile.

Not saying Beeb should fight him Conor needs to fight a legit 155 contender first.
To be honest, I don't know.
Yes, COnor draw people in his last fight... b

but it was a comeback of the first "double champ" and his first fight post Floyd.
He left as a champion, and as such people were curious.

HOWEVER, now he returns as a men who LOST his last fight, got repeatedly in trouble with the law and it is not even for a belt.

IMO there will be a lot less curious fairweather fans watching this time around. (probably still a substantial amount, but not as much as before)

it's true, conor has been treated like a princess ever since his hype peaked. he also hasn't been anything close to a professional role model or ambassador to the sport like the way gsp is....honestly wouldn't even care if conor came back or stayed out of competition for good.

if he's gonna come back to fight for the lw title then conor needs to fight in that division and not worrying about super fights or moving up to ww then back down to lw as he pleases and skip everyone who's been actively fighting and climbing up the ladder where conor has spent more time out of action doing dick all except getting himself into trouble.

I don't believe conor has to fight 10 times and go undefeated in the lw division before a rematch, I do think he should fight at least 2-3 times and if he wins pretty convincingly, then give him a fight with the #1 title contender and whoever wins that gets the next title shot.

Dana would have no problem throwing khabib under the bus saying he’s scared of the rematch and stripping him

I want it to come to that so badly.

I want to see how much damage Dana is willing to do PR-wise to try and get Conor another title fight. Don't underestimate the entertainment it'll bring.

Thank you Russia/Dagestan for elevating MMA for all of us, and cleaning out the trash.
Even if that includes verbally slapping Dana White.

Back