Media Khabib on Cerrone "A man comes out 10 times and loses 7... but gets called a legend?"

I LIKE Cowboy,but i was always frustrated how hed foul up when the big fights came.

But hey it is what it is.

But going into THIS fight,the way he was acting,basically bending over for Conor...not even for millions,for 200 fuckin k. I knew there was no way he was winning this fight. He didnt even sell us on that he was going to TRY. He said im just gonna have a good fight man. No intention to wrestle? uhh...what??

I like cowboy but I just cant get onboard with his mentality going into this. It makes me fuckin sick. The writing was already on the wall.
200k? I doubt he walked away with less than 2 mil.

Rama-damn!!!!’

If khabib fought the same guys cerrone did I bet he'd have at least a couple losses. Cerrones resume is insane.

Cowboy is a legend for the amount of total bouts. Not wins

At least he shows up and doesn't pull out all the time. Pulling out is like quitting before the fight even starts, how mentally weak is that?

He's got a personal hate for Cerrone he dislikes his western lifestyle and beer drinking so he has a lot negatively to say.. He doesn't respect him.

Some of those Dagestani guys, they look so much like us but couldn't be further from us in terms of so many things culturally.

Nah you're just too simple minded to realize that there's a difference between someone randomly putting something "out there," as in, making some random statement, versus ANSWERING A QUESTION.

It's not just you, there's a lot of simple folk who get tricked by these kinds of headlines in general. For example, a headline/social media post may read, "Bob Jones states X." So now people think, wow, so he thinks that about X huh? No. He answered a question. Yeah, he thinks that, but it's not like some statement he's making on the subject. In other words, it's not like someone woke up and said, "alright, you know what, I'm putting this out there, screw that. Let me tell the world what I feel about Cowboy."

You basically read that and think he took some kind of "stance" about someone or something, when he was simply answering a question.

Lets see how Khabibs record looks like when he fights 4 times a year.
Oh wait... he'd never even dream of it. Let's seem him fight 2 opponents in the span of 2 weeks like Cerrone has.

Khabib is the most overrated fighter of all time... there you have it

Khabib could take note of Cowboys activity. Cowboy may have a lot of losses, but he is incredibly active and has fought the who's who of fighters. He has the most wins in the UFC all time.

Khabib is undoubtedly one of the finest talents to grace the octagon, but he fights once a year and has fought nothing like the calibre of opponent that Cerrone has at the regularity Cerrone has for the period of time that Cerrone has.

Lets see how Khabibs record looks like when he fights 4 times a year.

Thats called being smart... fighting that many times a year is fucking retarded and never resting the body.

At least Cerrone isn't scared to fight at welterweight. Something Khabib would never do.

Khabib dont lose or choke and he's fighting in the hardest and most stacked divsion... why the fuck would he move up ?

He's got a personal hate for Cerrone he dislikes his western lifestyle and beer drinking so he has a lot negatively to say.. He doesn't respect him.

Some of those Dagestani guys, they look so much like us but couldn't be further from us in terms of so many things culturally.

From everything I have heard from Khabib vs what other people say...it sounds like the other way around...westerners don't like Khabib because of his lifestyle.

How many times has khabib said anything about western lifestyle? How many times do you hear people complaining about Khabib's lifestyle?

Cerrone is a known bully (on rogans podcast) he started going off about going to bars and looking for a fight with whoever. He was smiling while saying it....how can you respect a professional fighter who openly wants to fight average joes or drunks at a bar?

If Khabib was non muslim Russian he would already be considered one of the GOATs like Fedor

Cerrone has a lot more fights, more UFC fights, i kind of get it to call a guy that isnt even a former champion a legend, but the guy holds UFC records...even if made up records, he has been legit, that happens to be fighting top guy after another for years.

Cerrone is a known bully (on rogans podcast) he started going off about going to bars and looking for a fight with whoever. He was smiling while saying it....how can you respect a professional fighter who openly wants to fight average joes or drunks at a bar?

What's funny about that is that Cerrone has been punked by average Joe's before.

How can you respect a professional fighter who lets some dude belittle him in front of his woman at Whole Foods and then punch him and walk away?

At least he shows up and doesn't pull out all the time. Pulling out is like quitting before the fight even starts, how mentally weak is that?
Not hating on either but honestly thats the smart way, Jones got an event cancelled cause he didnt took a MW on short notice, he has a DQ but sometimes thats a way to keep that 0 going by not fighting if they dont feel ok to do it, Nunes pulled a similar stunt on Valentina, not condoning it but i kind of get it.

Back