Media Khabib on being called Coach of the Year "I dont like this, coach of the year is 100% Javier Mendez"

Rorschachxx

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Timestamped.

Basically Khabib is saying people are calling him coach of the year cause he has a name and is famous as a fighter. However he disagress with the media and fans and says he would need decades to even touch Javier as a coach. Javier Mendez is the one who coaches and should be awarded that title. Khabib is doing his job helping and cornering.

Last edited:
Rumble lost 100 lbs and became a monk?

Islam is doing great, and Usman Nurmagomedov is doing well in Bellator too. Interested to see what their ceiling is.
Speaking of Bellator, both these guys won belts this year:
A93D95A1-E037-425B-94F1-5AF9292E4125.jpeg 41CB8A42-0095-461F-88E9-F67B8049A7AB.jpeg

Seems like they come from a solid camp.

Javier the most overrated coach of the century lol, hasnt done shit, dude hit a lottery getting guys like DC (Olympian) and Khabib (world combat sambo champ) khabib dont even listen to mendez during fights, he listen more to Islam

Yall musta forgot

My nominees

20141201032506_20140211063442_1DX_35101.JPG
062117-JK-2_TH__6767.jpg

Coaches don't get a lot of recognition nowadays.

Who are the nominees? Is it based on UFC only? Or is it the entire MMA scene? I gotta say Rose and Usman coach did a pretty amazing job. 3 knockouts . 2 belts . That is hard to compete with. I have not really seen much of Javiar since Khabib retired. But I don't really pay attention to many coaches. Only coaches I remember are the terrible ones like Longo and Serra, Edmund and Irish Edmund.. haha. I guess that's a good sign. If we can't remember em, they are good coaches.

Javiar Mendez does have a pretty good no fuck around career resume. I got Trevor Whitman winning though if its solely based off UFC, Belts, Finishes and meaningful wins in 2021 only. That Thug Rose kick was epic and Usman Rang Masvidal's clock with pure perfection. Year is not done yet either . Both those champs fight before the end of the year. If they win its really no contest on who the best coach was in 2021.

Last edited:
Khabib said he was the first to show up at the gym and the last to leave, never late one time. Then he said Daniel was always last to show up, but would be the first to leave. The way Khabib set the joke up was hysterical.

Islam is doing great, and Usman Nurmagomedov is doing well in Bellator too. Interested to see what their ceiling is.
Speaking of Bellator, both these guys won belts this year:
View attachment 887059 View attachment 887060

Seems like they come from a solid camp.

Timestamped.

Basically Khabib is saying people are calling him coach of the year cause he has a name and is famous as a fighter. However he disagress with the media and fans and says he would need decades to even touch Javier as a coach. Javier Mendez is the one who coaches and should be awarded that title. Khabib is doing his job helping and cornering.

For coach of the year maybe Khabib. I'm not sure Khabib or Javier deserve credit though. This guy is/was the best coach.......
dCZwaWQ9QXBp

Khabib has a beard.
People with beards are humble and tell the truth.

Back