Khabib Offers Conor Rematch with Ten Conditions

How many wins does Conor need to get a rematch?

• Total voters
MOSCOW — Khabib Nurmagomedov said Friday that Conor McGregor would need to win 10 straight fights to earn a rematch for his UFC title. McGregor (21-4 MMA, 9-2 UFC) hasn’t fought since Nurmagomedov (28-0 MMA, 12-0 UFC) beat him by submission for the UFC lightweight title in October last year. The Irish fighter last month outlined his plan for two fights leading up to a rematch with the Russian. That’s not enough for Nurmagomedov.

“As for a rematch, to fight for a belt in the UFC, I remember I had something like nine or 10 fights. If he wins 10 fights in a row, then that’s completely possible,” Nurmagomedov said.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/11/ufc-khabib-nurmagomedov-rematch-conor-mcgregor-10-wins
I vote two.
But we all know that COnor will probably get a title shot if he wins against any bum soul.

Lol do you know how much money Conor has made the UFC? Do you think they care about your butthurt widdle feelings about Conor? If he wins his next fight he's going to fight for a title after that.

Surprised you kids don't understand this
Really? Then why haven't they given Conor a rematch despite his begging since last October?

I'll tell you why. Because he's all washed up and they have a new daddy now.

you think there is something in the contract about 500 k if you jump out of the cage ? wtf are you saying mate ? you just refused to give your opinion because you know that 500 k is a huge amount of money, for not such a mistake ... in comparison paul daley was suspended only 30 days without any fine by the athetic commission ...
Jumping into the stands to start a fight is actually a pretty big “don’t do this” type of “mistake”.

They fined him an unprecedented amount for attacking a fighter from his opponent's camp - something that the ACs had dealt with in the past many times. Nevada crooks tried to steal his money, so now they will never see any money from him fighting in Nevada ever again.
Take your lips off his cock for a few moments and get some air.

The aggression and defensiveness that comes out of you when talking about Khabib is nothing short of embarrassing.

Really? Then why haven't they given Conor a rematch despite his begging since last October?

Except if he goes out and proves he’s not “washed up” he will still be a giant name in the sport.

It was a pretty egregious - 500k vs 50k for conor. Also they fined his brother 25k for getting punched in the face by conor

I don't necessarily disagree with what you said I just wanted to be the one to give your 9,000's "Like"...

Does this jackass have a fight signed yet? If not, why the fuck not? STFU and defend your title. For such a 'bad ass' this guy really doesn't like getting in the cage. And fuck Conor. Why is this even the topic of discussion?

Except if he goes out and proves he’s not “washed up” he will still be a giant name in the sport.
it's funny you believe this fairy tale about earning.

Dana would have had his rematch with Khabib expedited in months if Khabib had agreed. But the russian boss man said no Conor, rot in hell.

Jumping into the stands to start a fight is actually a pretty big “don’t do this” type of “mistake”.
it is still not a crime, I have seen far far bigger deals fined less than 500 K . Again paul dailey wasnt even fined a single dollar

Last edited:
Wrong, Aldo never fough Habib

<{shaqs}>

th

Since Conard is not the father of the baby and only an alleged rapist and an old man sucker puncher, the I say beat him up again Khabib, but this time crack his jaw

So.. what happens when Tony beats Khabib, and then Conor sleep Tony?

Besides Conor and RDA, who has he even beaten? Compare his undefeated record to Jon Jones.

So.. what happens when Tony beats Khabib, and then Conor sleep Tony?

Besides Conor and RDA, who has he even beaten? Compare his undefeated record to Jon Jones.
Sounds like a desperate fanboy fantasy, but I'lll humor you, even in that miracle scenario transpires Khabib will still always owns that little ginger rats soul.

AP18280202254368.jpg

Did you have a stroke or something? Did i not say if he wins his next fight? Your butthurtness over Conor makes me happy.

Did you have a stroke or something? Did i not say if he wins his next fight? Your butthurtness over Conor makes me happy.
Yeah I'm totally butthurt about Khabib ruining Conor's life and sending him to a life of crime after humiliating him in the octagon<45>He made that little rat eat every word coming from his dirty mouth

it is still not a crime, I have seen far far bigger deals fined less than 500 K . Again paul dailey wasnt even fined a single dollar

Punishments by sporting bodies do not have to be related to "crimes".
See Gastelum and his fine for the incident at the weigh-ins for instance..... https://www.mmamania.com/ufc-244-re...or-ufc-244-antics-new-york-mma-espn-weigh-ins
The sporting bodies decide the punishment. A fighter must accept this if they wish to fight under licence in that particular jurisdiction.

Shouting "but, but, but, Paul daley" will not change that fact.

Khabib could have just said, "Look, I'll have hit my 30-0 target before Conor can win enough to earn a rematch."

you think there is something in the contract about 500 k if you jump out of the cage ? wtf are you saying mate ? you just refused to give your opinion because you know that 500 k is a huge amount of money, for not such a mistake ... in comparison paul daley was suspended only 30 days without any fine by the athetic commission ...

There is almost certainly something along the lines of fines for breaches of the code of conduct.

Fighters don't pay these fines because they want to.

Khabib could have just said, "Look, I'll have hit my 30-0 target before Conor can win enough to earn a rematch."
I don't even think Conor really wants that rematch, what kind of idiot would hold a press conference in Russia insulting Dagestani's if he wanted Khabib to do business with him again? Khabib clearly ain't about that shit.

Conor took the cowards way out and now all he has left is joke fights with Cerrone and Edgar before we read about him on the news in 5 years 350 punds in prison rotting from drugs and sexual assaults.

Back