Khabib Offers Conor Rematch with Ten Conditions

How many wins does Conor need to get a rematch?

• Total voters
Why is that? When you get a speeding ticket do they ask how much you earned this year? Freedom is freedom. That includes property rights. Money is property. He earned that money.

Why is that? When you get a speeding ticket do they ask how much you earned this year?

In Switzerland, yes....... https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-10960230

"Under Swiss law, the level of fine is determined by the wealth of the driver and the speed recorded.
In January 2010, a Swiss driver was fined $290,000 - the current world record."

Freedom is freedom. That includes property rights. Money is property. He earned that money.

Khabib was fighting under the Las Vegas Sports Commision rules. Freedom does not come into the argument. He was essentially under licence to them and beholding to them.

you honestly believe that 500 k dollars is a reasonable fine ? honestly ? khabib didnt even touched Danis ... 500 000 dollars is a huge amount of money, it was nate diaz last payday for exemple ...

Not for me to decide.

Khabib was fighting under the Las Vegas Sports Commision rules. He was essentially under licence to them and beholding to them.
Their rules allowed him to fight. Their rules decided his fine.
He signed up for it.

Not for me to decide.

Khabib was fighting under the Las Vegas Sports Commision rules. He was essentially under licence to them and beholding to them.
Their rules allowed him to fight. Their rules decided his fine.
He signed up for it.
of course it is not for you to decide, lmao, I am asking for your opinion, or maybe you refuse to give it ?

Humble = Zabit not Khabib...I have never heard Zabit utter one word of shit talking or political views..he just trains and fights..and wins/entertains in the cage..Huge fan of Zabit..cant wait for his fight today

khabib is talking too much trash lately...it doesn't befit the humble, stoic, religious persona he tried present in the past..he s reminding me of early jon jones and his "humble" and "religious" personality lol

Humble = Zabit not Khabib...ive never heard that guy utter one word of shit talking or political views..he just trains and fights..and wins/entertains in the cage..Huge fan of Zabit..cant wait for his fight today

khabib is talking too much trash lately...it doesn't befit the humble religious persona he tried present in the past..he s reminding me of early jon jones and his "humble" and "religious" personality lol
How is basically saying he's never giving Conor a rematch trash talk? He destroyed Conor time to move on.

Why do Conor fans act like the vile criminal has the moral highground? It's done. He's over. Let it go.

Khabib plundered this tyrants castle, took everything and left everyone for dead. It's happened countless times in history.

of course it is not for you to decide, lmao, I am asking for your opinion, or maybe you refuse to give it ?

And in an earlier post I guessed it was proportional to the fighters purse, so in that case it would have been inked in Khabibs contract, which he signed. If he was OK with it when he signed up to fight in Las Vegas then who am I to object. He made his bed, so let him lie in it.

Minimum two wins and they have to be:
- two top 5 LWs
- impressive wins - a majority decision in which Conor barely survives to the final bell shouldn’t give him a title fight. no more of that bullshit

How is basically saying he's never giving Conor a rematch trash talk? He destroyed Conor time to move on.

Why do Conor fans act like the vile criminal has the moral highground? It's done. He's over. Let it go.

Khabib plundered this tyrants castle, took everything and left everyone for dead. It's happened countless times in history.
You are inferring quite a few things there lol..If you read my previous posts (if you have the attention span) within this thread, i said i think conor is a shittier person..but its up to you if you care to debate something i said with intelligence and have the attention span to read and write more than a few sentences..i m happy to talk more when you are informed of what i actually think and said about khabib and conor on this thread

I LITERALLY SAID IN A PRIOR POST, IN THIS THREAD, IN CAPS,THAT I M NOT A CONOR FAN CAUSE I EXPECTED THIS KNEE JERK REACTION FROM KHABIB FANS LOL

Kinda fabricated, he said he had to win all those fights to get a title shot but didn't say it was essential.

Chances are he'll get it before, 10 is a bit much to be honest as it's not just about the title shot but more about the rematch with Khabib.

Let him have the Cowboy fight if that's to go ahead and if he beats someone like Gaethje or Poirier then give him the rematch with Khabib.

Even if Conor does all that Khabib can still tell him to fuck off and there's not a damn thing he could about it.

True and I would have no issue with that. I was just relaying my fan’s perspective.

500k? English isn't his first language. The amount of the fine is insane. If he was a prelim fighter how would he pay it back?

wtf lmao because it’s a percentage of his overal purse; a prelim fighter would have got fined an amount relavative to his disclosed purse

Kinda fabricated, he said he had to win all those fights to get a title shot but didn't say it was essential.

Chances are he'll get it before, 10 is a bit much to be honest as it's not just about the title shot but more about the rematch with Khabib.

Let him have the Cowboy fight if that's to go ahead and if he beats someone like Gaethje or Poirier then give him the rematch with Khabib.
Fabrication is not really the word for it. He's basically saying Conor will never get a rematch. After Conor's criminal behavior, attack against dagestanis, and pathetic performance in the octagon he has every right to deny this spoiled child his plea. Khabib is the UFC golden boy with the clout now anyway. The UFC are distancing themselves from this fellon which is why they say he's no longer the man.

Fabrication is not really the word for it. He's basically saying Conor will never get a rematch. After Conor's criminal behavior, attack against dagestanis, and pathetic performance in the octagon he has every right to deny this spoiled child his plea. Khabib is the UFC golden boy with the clout now anyway. The UFC are distancing themselves from this fellon which is why they say he's no longer the man.

Well lets see, honestly I'm not interested in all the Conor bullshit, they either fight or they don't.

Lets be honest here if Conor wins his next fight he's getting a title shot, with or without Khabib

Lets be honest here if Conor wins his next fight he's getting a title shot, with or without Khabib
Let's be honest, Conor is never getting another title shot and they value Khabib more than Conor which is why they say he calls the shots because he's the man now, not the inactive company liability and fellon Conor who runs away with belts and holds divisions hostage.

In Switzerland, yes....... https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-10960230

"Under Swiss law, the level of fine is determined by the wealth of the driver and the speed recorded.
In January 2010, a Swiss driver was fined $290,000 - the current world record."

Khabib was fighting under the Las Vegas Sports Commision rules. Freedom does not come into the argument. He was essentially under licence to them and beholding to them.
Did the guy pay the fine is more important and was it still the 290k or the 1 million as in the article. I don’t care the initial fine. Let’s see what he paid.

Even if Conor does all that Khabib can still tell him to fuck off and there's not a damn thing he could about it.

You think conor would be irrelevant if he gets good wins?

Khabib can’t just pick and choose who he wants to fight. That’s not how it works.

Back