Khabib Offers Conor Rematch with Ten Conditions

How many wins does Conor need to get a rematch?

• Total voters
It took Ferg 12 fights so I say it should be 13.

<Fedor23>

“Decision to wrongly fine me”

Lol wtf do you expect when you jump from the cage to attack someone in the crowd? Don’t get me wrong Danis and Connor are shitbags but c’mon.....really?
Yea. It’s ridiculous. He should be happy he didn’t spend time in jail. Was he even charged?

Lol at the hate in that poll!

Conor is the former champ, if he gets 1 to 2 wins over top 5s he earned a rematch. No fucking way does he need 5 or fucking 10 as the low iq Khabib states lol.

They fined him an unprecedented amount for attacking a fighter from his opponent's camp - something that the ACs had dealt with in the past many times. Nevada crooks tried to steal his money, so now they will never see any money from him fighting in Nevada ever again.

Just curious, has Khabib articulated in any interviews that it was the amount of the fine that bothered him and not that he was fined at all? (which I totally agree was too high and the vegas board is a bunch of thieves)..I have seen nothing saying that Khabib was upset about the amount and not just the fact he was fined..Stop putting statements out there if khabib never said them...If Khabib thinks he should not have been fined at all, then he is a delusional moron with his head way too far up his own ass...

Just want to make sure no one is putting words in khabib s mouth that he never said. I keep seeing this rebuttal over and over but no statements posted from khabib interviews..If he thinks its okay to jump the cage and assault the corner people just cause they insulted him about the things he is most sensitive about, then he has mental issues ( and is not this 'HUMBLE' hero everyone on here cock worships now cause its in vogue/he s undefeated)...Its nothing but words, but words dont justify violence in my opinion.

I understand the dbl standard you could point out for the bus incident that conor did, but conor did go to court for that (but was not fined 1 mil like khabib, which is totally unfair) and that was ny commission /court system that handed down the punishment not vegas and its not the ufc/conor s fault that they (ny comm) decided not to punish conor as harshly (however i have no idea how much conor potentially paid out to chisea and rose in lawsuits).. but two wrongs dont make a right...

personally i love watching khabib fight, but i cant stand hearing him talk about anything other than fighting; his political, social and religious ideologies are from the stone age and he s a massive hypocrite who is far from "humble" ..he has the mentality of a dictator (rap and night clubs in dagestan are bad/ train and pray only lol) ..i think his dad is much more humble and more of a role model, khabib is not..and his dad wouldnt be affected by conor talk and antics cuz he s not an emotional retard like khabib and knows talk is just talk..generational difference..just my 2 cents...go back to being stoic khabib, not talker khabib please...FYI NOT A CONOR FAN

Last edited:
I think that is up to Dana and the UFC, not for an employee to decide...
Dana can't force anyone to fight. If Khabib says he's not fighting in Vegas, he's not fighting in Vegas and no one can do anything about it. It is legally impossible to force someone to fight.

Khabib is the new Conor.
Khabib turned into everything he hated.

They fined him an unprecedented amount for attacking a fighter from his opponent's camp - something that the ACs had dealt with in the past many times. Nevada crooks tried to steal his money, so now they will never see any money from him fighting in Nevada ever again.

It was an obscene amount.

But when you look at the Strikeforce Nashville brawl, that cost Strikeforce their CBS tv deal and all the guys involved got fined $20k which might sound like chicken scratch but that was 50% of Nick Diaz's purse including his bonus.

Lol wtf do you expect when you jump from the cage to attack someone in the crowd? Don’t get me wrong Danis and Connor are shitbags but c’mon.....really?
It was a pretty egregious - 500k vs 50k for conor. Also they fined his brother 25k for getting punched in the face by conor

to be fair he got suspended 9 months, which is right, but got fined 500 000 dollars, which is absurd when you consider that people can punch old men, and fined only 1000 dollars ...

500k? English isn't his first language. The amount of the fine is insane. If he was a prelim fighter how would he pay it back?
Not to mention that Conor very clearly sucker punched some guys while straddling the top of the cage but he had not fine for doing that. Clearly a hit job by the UFC's brass because they reviewed the footage and still didn't fine Conman for his sucker punches. Hindsight says that Dana regrets doing that now, lol.

to be fair he got suspended 9 months, which is right, but got fined 500 000 dollars, which is absurd when you consider that people can punch old men, and fined only 1000 dollars ...
Not to mention that Conor sucker punched people too that very night with no fine.

Yeah, so weird that the Las Vegas sports commission has no judicial power in Ireland...............

It's not honest. Khabib was an injury prone weight missing guy who couldn't be relied on to show up. Conor never missed weight and saved cards when his opponent pulled out. Thats one reason he gets preferential treatment.

It was an obscene amount.

But when you look at the Strikeforce Nashville brawl, that cost Strikeforce their CBS tv deal and all the guys involved got fined $20k which might sound like chicken scratch but that was 50% of Nick Diaz's purse including his bonus.

These things happen in mma.

Do people actually like Khabib? I am confused. Me thinks only the Conor haters pretend to be a fan.

When you look at the magnitude of the event, and the heat between the camps what he did was the dumbest/craziest thing I have ever seen post fight. With all the drunk/angry Russians, and Irish in the crowd, that could have turned into another Bowe/Golota real quick.. That's why he got hit so hard on the fine. Had a riot broken out he would have been in much worse trouble..

Back