Khabib Offers Conor Rematch with Ten Conditions

How many wins does Conor need to get a rematch?

• Total voters
Lol this bitch thinks hes in charge? He does exactly what Dana tolds. He has nowhere near same leverage Conor does. He got sent fake contract by Dana just year ago.

Khabib is the one with the leverage - because you can't legally "force" someone to fight and he's willing to walk away and retire.

Is it just me or has Khabib gone from being "weird" to plain unlikeable as of late? As if his true persona got exposed. First he supposedly didn't care about the money (might've been true while he was sponsored by a criminal) and now he's playing a victim of the riot he caused and complains about repercussions. Pretty extreme change from the whole "my dad's gonna kick my ass" narrative.
Anyhow, I'd say if Conor were to somehow beat 2-3 top contenders in a dominant fashion, he'd have a pretty solid claim to a title shot.

The ten conditions of khabib must be completed for conor to stand a chance.

Give him to Gillespie,
If he wins Dustin,
If he wins Tony or Justin.

If conor had 10 fights at 155,he would be 6:4, multiple injuries, broken down and wouldn't be close at getting that TS.
Dana makes sure Conor gets a TS with one win.

Lol this bitch thinks hes in charge? He does exactly what Dana tolds. He has nowhere near same leverage Conor does. He got sent fake contract by Dana just year ago.

nothing gains leverage in the fight game like getting your shit pushed in in your last fight, tapping out, and proceeding to sit on the couch for a year announcing retirement and suckerpunching old men at bars while getting multiple rape charges thrown at you.

the ufc should be rolling out the red carpet and bending over backwards for this guy.

You people forget Conor never paid his dues. Not even at FW! It's one thing if Conor defended his FW title a bunch of times to prove he even belonged there - he didnt - which also makes his LW credentials very weak. Let's be frank we don't know how good conor really is. We know he has knockout power. We know he gasses. But his body of work is very poor compared to real champs like Max who's like 14 straight UFC wins or Khabib with 12 so I can understand Khabib's hesitation because he did it the hard way. Not to mention Conor made him wait two years while he ran around as pretend champ until he was stripped. I'm sure "10 wins" is hyperbole on Khabib's part but I think habib will make Conor get 3-4 wins no doubt. Khabib is not movated like other champs - by money or threats - so UFC basically has no leverage over him to encourage him fight Conor either.

Back