Khabib off of his back (video)

Or it’s completely gone cause he only focuses on offense.
Like Aldo had amazing BJJ but it disappeared completely cause he focused on striking.
This happened to a lot of good guys.
That isnt going to happen to Khabib. He isnt a striker who learned bjj as he went along. Its all a part of his overall sambo training to train off his back.

Tell me how Beeb feels after taking many elbows from Tony when he has top on Tony. Tony's elbows can slice a pizza. Folks think Beeb just does his thing on Tony will be proven very wrong
I dont know if you have noticed but Khabib generally pins his opponents arms and legs with his head pinned under their chin , then starts The Smesh.
Youre under the assumption that Tony will have enough room from below to be able to swing some elbows which Im not sure he will.
I do agree with you that Khabib will be collecting some elbows but not where you are suggesting

Like Aldo had amazing BJJ but it disappeared completely cause he focused on striking.
That's definitely not how it is.
Khabib and his coaches are extremely knowledgeable in martial arts, so obviously they would know about the fact that training offence all the time can come at an expense.

Plus when u work your ground game on top your bottom game will get better. Its like when you're learning how to defend submissions, you cant just learn how to defend them you have to know how to apply them to properly know how to defend them

Plus look at how many great fighters they have in the gym. There's no way an elite UFC champion does not practise his bottom game especially when he is a ground based fighter

There is video of Khabib practicing submissions from guard in the prep room right before fighting Dustin. Plus lots of scattered videos of him in camp working half guard sweeps and such.

His game off of his back is probably killer.

Wtf apparantly Khabib has a Werdum-level dangerous guard too???

That isnt going to happen to Khabib. He isnt a striker who learned bjj as he went along. Its all a part of his overall sambo training to train off his back.

Aldo isn’t a striker who learned BJJ either. He’s a BJJ guy who learned striking and forgot BJJ.
He do was an Olympic wrestler and forgot his wrestling when he fell in love with his right hand.
It happens pretty often sadly.

Fedor is another example. A Sambo/Judo guy like Khabib. Amazing grappler. Forgot it all when he fell in love with the knockout.

That's definitely not how it is.
Khabib and his coaches are extremely knowledgeable in martial arts, so obviously they would know about the fact that training offence all the time can come at an expense.

Plus when u work your ground game on top your bottom game will get better. Its like when you're learning how to defend submissions, you cant just learn how to defend them you have to know how to apply them to properly know how to defend them

Plus look at how many great fighters they have in the gym. There's no way an elite UFC champion does not practise his bottom game especially when he is a ground based fighter

Look at my previous reply.

Think of Hendo, Fedor, Aldo etc.
all were equally talented as Khabib but all of them changed their styles from elite grappling to striking and forgot their grappling over time, when they fell in love with knockouts.

all were equally talented as Khabib but all of them changed their styles from elite grappling to striking and forgot their grappling over time, when they fell in love with knockouts.
tf does that have to do with Khabib not being good of his back

Khabib grapples predominately in all of his fights. Have you seen him train or know his training schedule and what he does to know that he wouldnt be good off his back? That's a bit of a dumb thing to say that his bottom game woldnt be good. In his early career he showed that he was dangerous of his back. The guy grapples extensivley and has been doing it all his life. There's no way he doesnt get but on his back or work bottom game at AKA

There's even a video of him tapping out a ADCC champion from his back

What are they doing for hairloss? im going to inject dutasteride on my fucking scalp soon, get on my level. Rather be dead than bald.
Violently persecuting it whenever it shows itself.

tf does that have to do with Khabib not being good of his back

Khabib grapples predominately in all of his fights. Have you seen him train or know his training schedule and what he does to know that he wouldnt be good off his back? That's a bit of a dumb thing to say that his bottom game woldnt be good. In his early career he showed that he was dangerous of his back. The guy grapples extensivley and has been doing it all his life. There's no way he doesnt get but on his back or work bottom game at AKA

There's even a video of him tapping out a ADCC champion from his back

I’m not sure if you’re mentally challenged or just can’t read. like I said. He could be awesome. And he could end up like all the others, WHO WERE SUPER AT SOMETHING EARLY IN THEIR CAREER AND FELL IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER ASPECT OF MMA ...

Have YOU seen him train or seen his schedule, to conclude he’s still as great?

Can’t imagine him every needing to train guard lol

I’m not sure if you’re mentally challenged or just can’t read. like I said. He could be awesome. And he could end up like all the others, WHO WERE SUPER AT SOMETHING EARLY IN THEIR CAREER AND FELL IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER ASPECT OF MMA ...

Have YOU seen him train or seen his schedule, to conclude he’s still as great?
aw whats wrong getting mad?
Khabib hasn't fell in love with another aspect of MMA to conclude that his bottom game is weak. He hasn't neglected his grappling at all

I'm not sure if u actually train BJJ or any grappling martial arts but when you work on your top game your bottom game does get better, just not as much ass if you were training off the bottom obviously

Its literally common sense to conclude that he obviously would train off his back at AKA. That's because to be an elite MMA fighter you have to train all common situations and theres always a possibility he got be on his back as a grappler. Also there are many high level grapplers there so im sure he would have been on his back. There's literally videos of him on his back briefly online while training so...

Khabib has not fallen in love with his striking to the point where he neglects his grappling so what you're saying doesn't have any value

Yes we still dont know-how good his bottom game right now is but we can be sure its still going to obviously be high level. His literally trained pretty much all his life and when you do, grappling becomes second nature and reach a level that you just simply just dont forget because you've been doing it for so long

That's what BJJ is all about. But all these new guys just hold on for dear life hoping to get stood up. You're supposed to attack from the bottom. Bottom is better than top in BJJ.

Khabib has not fallen in love with his striking to the point where he neglects his grappling so what you're saying doesn't have any value

Yes we still dont know-how good his bottom game right now is but we can be sure its still going to obviously be high level. His literally trained pretty much all his life and when you do, grappling becomes second nature and reach a level that you just simply just dont forget because you've been doing it for so long

I’m not saying he’s falling in love with his striking. Might be falling in love with his fence game or top game ..
Most grapplers have a favorite position, and lots of black belts have crappy bottom game and lots of wrestlers can’t hold down people, only take them down ..

All the afore mentioned guys also trained their entire life, and still abandoned their bread and butter.
Fedor was a sambo guy all his life and was a monster off his back, and suddenly he couldn’t grapple for shit.

No doubt Khabib is the greatest of all MMA regarding these attributes/skillset;

Clinch Wrestling

Chain Wrestling = Sambo, Judo, Greco-Roman

Top Control

GNP

Grip/Waist control

Khabib is also well known to possess a dangerous guard but since he is so dominant on top, he doesn't need to use it.
Perhaps when he moves to 170 and faces bigger guys such as Leon and Usman, he'll need to resort them more often.

Back