Khabib nurmagomedov vs jose aldo

When Khabib wins the 155 title,book it Dana

Khabib ragdolls Aldo to a dominant decision or a late stoppage.

Great conversation. Aldo needs to be booked with either winner of Khabib/Ferguson, or against Connor post Connor fighting the winner of Khabib/Ferguson

Khabib via strength and technique. MJ couldn't even move under him.

If a non USADA RDA got ragged, and Aldo got taken down by Hominick, Im pretty certain Aldo would get rekt. Sure, Aldo is great against tiny wrestle boxers but Khabib is on a whole different level and his game is totally different. Look at how RDA smashed many a wrestle boxer but then got obliterated by Khabib. Khabib wins via anyway he wants.
ok man, did you watch khabib x rda? IMO you cant say khabib obliterated him. He won, yeah, but not like that. Also, it happened a few years ago. Plus, its about the matchups, always.
IMO Khabib will be able to take Aldo down (not at will, tho) but wont keep him there, while Aldo outstrikes him. Khabib is bigger but both have the same reach. Aldos TDD would win him the fight imo.

Taking that Michael Johnson almost had Khabib rocked on the feet... I'd say Aldo and his Muay Thai would be too dangerous for him. Khabib is only a good grappler IMO. I think Aldo would win via decision or idk maybe he pulls a finish outta the bag? never count Aldo out. people sleep on that dude and I'm telling you... you shouldn't be doing that.

I wanted, but I dont believe it. Khabib is not just a good grappler, he is THE best UFC grappler. He much strong to aldo and would TKO him (and I am an Aldo fan).

I actually like Aldo in this fight. I think people forget how good he is sometimes - not to say that Khabib isn't legit as fuck, but Aldo is proven to be elite.

I just hope it happens. True superfights never seem to come together. Although this doesn't seem like a true superfight at the moment. 20 years from now, Aldo and Khabib will likely be considered 2 of the top 10 pound-for-pound fighters of all time, barring a career-ending injury.

Aldo 49-46. Best TDD in MMA history. Better striker than Khabib. And it's a myth and a straight up lie that Aldo is "infamous for gassing". He won rounds 5 against Florian, Chad, Faber, and cardio machine Frankie 2X.

Aldo wins 49-46. Deal with it.
lol your high aldo gets finished round 3 now the truth is what I deal with.

Aldo 49-46. Best TDD in MMA history. Better striker than Khabib. And it's a myth and a straight up lie that Aldo is "infamous for gassing". He won rounds 5 against Florian, Chad, Faber, and cardio machine Frankie 2X.

Aldo wins 49-46. Deal with it.
aldo has good take down defense against 145 pound fighters who are no where near as strong no where near the grappler and really really really do not have the take down techniques that khabib has. hes taken all American wrestlers bjj world champions and judo black belts and took them down at will at 155 aldo has a hard time with 145 pound dude nowhere near that skill strength and and ability. hes got no chance unless its a lucky punch.

Aldo wins
Worst match up in the world for Khabib (and any wrestler, really)

The Aldo that turned up at UFC 200 beats anyone 155 and below IMO.

Aldo has the best TDD and defensive wrestling in MMA history. He is also one of the top five strikers in MMA history. He is a GOAT candidate. I would love to see him fight Khabib.

The only problem is that he is the current FW champion. And while WME-IMG don't care about the integrity of the sport, I certainly do.

Khabib gets caught and KO'd early against Aldo.

Aldo isnt gonna be able to stay up against Khabib. He keeps throwin them kicks Khabib is gonna take him down.
Aldo has shown that he can win fights without relying on kicks, though. Against both Mendes and Edgar (the most recent fights), he largely limited that aspect of his arsenal. I think he threw 11 kicks total, if you combine all 10 rounds across both fights. They actually kicked him more.

Back