Khabib nurmagomedov vs jose aldo

I gotta say Aldo takes it. Khabib's sambo is really, really good, but Aldo shrugs off most TD attempts like nothing. Edgar couldn't touch him.

I think something to consider here is whie RDA may have the BJJ edge here, Aldo is a much better wrestler and overall striker. RDA is a very solid fighter but he also gets by on being very very strong for his weight class and utilizes aggression effectively.I dont think you can really say RDA is a bigger version of Aldo, I think overall Aldo is the more talented fighter.

And like i said not having to cut that ten extra is a world of difference for someone that cuts alot of weight.

Its interesting the deeper you dig into it because Aldo could wear Khabib out if he keeps it standing like Khabib could if he keeps it on the ground.

Aldo has unnaturally good fast twitch TDD, even against people shooting counter takedowns against his striking, and hes no slouch at reactive takedowns either, very underrated wrestler offensively, he should use it more honestly especially since he has high level BJJ to keep the worry of submissions at bay.

But again Khabib is more of a guy that gets his hands on you and grinds to the ground or hits suplexes rather than being an explosive wrestler.

I think Khabibs fight against Ferguson will be very telling of how this other fight could go.

Side note huge Aldo and Khabib fan, dream fight for me
Aldo isnt gonna be able to stay up against Khabib. He keeps throwin them kicks Khabib is gonna take him down. He is going to have try to stop Khabib before that happens,cos we seen in the MJ fight Khabib kept coming at him no matter what he threw at him. Taking hits didnt discourage Khabib from the gameplan. Comin straight in. Aldo would need to do something to keep Khabib off of him. Can he do that consistently without getting taken down? i dont know.

This needs to be a poll.

Impossible to say and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. Jose has some of the best TDD defence in the game but he's never faced anyone half as good as Khabib at wrestling, nor anyone nearly as big. Khabib tosses around LWs with very good TDD like children.

Would be a very interesting fight, the first round would probably tell us how the fight would go.

Aldo 49-46.
what aspect do you see that at all he wouldent be able to stay on his feet long enough and he is infamous for gassing khabib has the best cardio in the ufc. by far the best takedowns and is a Russian sambo champion dominating the best in the next weight class up. to say aldo has a chance is crazy.

what aspect do you see that at all he wouldent be able to stay on his feet long enough and he is infamous for gassing khabib has the best cardio in the ufc. by far the best takedowns and is a Russian sambo champion dominating the best in the next weight class up. to say aldo has a chance is crazy.
Aldo 49-46. Best TDD in MMA history. Better striker than Khabib. And it's a myth and a straight up lie that Aldo is "infamous for gassing". He won rounds 5 against Florian, Chad, Faber, and cardio machine Frankie 2X.

Aldo wins 49-46. Deal with it.

Frankie couldn't do anything at 200. He got beat in nearly every exchange. Khabib made RDA and Michael Johnson look like children being taught a lesson.

It'd be a great fight.

Aldo is VERY tough to take down. I could see this being similar to the Tibau fight. Difference being Aldo is in an entirely different class on the feet. Aldo would have a good shot here.

Be an amazing Match up .

Aldo great at shrugging off smaller wrestlers who are going for double legs

But Khabib would be bigger and wrapping up the body for the takedown, completely different stopping Khabibs take downs then say a Chad Mendes Double

But would love to see that fight .

Aldo is VERY tough to take down. I could see this being similar to the Tibau fight. Difference being Aldo is in an entirely different class on the feet. Aldo would have a good shot here.
Tibau is way way way bigger than aldo

Back