Media Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Abel Trujillo

kamal shalorus isnt consider meaningful imo
tibau on the other hand has many meaningful wins
rda, stephens
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamal_Shalorus
3 loses out of 3 matches in the ufc
Seems more like you just want to remove one win so your argument works. But whatever.

In his recent fights he's been finishing much more often. Khabib over the past 3-4 years has been a finished more often than not

Seems more like you just want to remove one win so your argument works. But whatever.

In his recent fights he's been finishing much more often. Khabib over the past 3-4 years has been a finished more often than not
Couldn't finish a part time fighter with 3 submission losses

yes but not for the argument
if u look at his last 9 u will come up with the argument that he is usually win the decision

it will be stupid to say something like that without looking first at the stats

6/11

yes but not for the argument
if u look at his last 9 u will come up with the argument that he is usually win the decision

it will be stupid to say something like that without looking first at the stats

6/11
By why ignore one of his finishes. It is just silly.
6/12
4/6
However you want to look at it, Khabib is increasing his finish rate as time goes on.

I don't think taking someone down 21 times in 3 rounds is impressive. That means they got back up everytime you took them down. I'd be more impressed with taking someone down 3 times and not letting them up. He dominated the fight, no doubt, but letting someone up that many times is not impressive at all. Trujillo must have been exhausted from getting up that many times.

By why ignore one of his finishes. It is just silly.
6/12
4/6
However you want to look at it, Khabib is increasing his finish rate as time goes on.
So u have an opinion about me ignoring his first fight
I already mentioned that this fight was against 0-3 opponent

So u have an opinion about me ignoring his first fight
I already mentioned that this fight was against 0-3 opponent
Kamal was 3-0-1 in the WEC. Would have been 4-0 against Varner without the point deduction. He went into the Khabib fight as a 7-1 fighter. Only loss was to prime Miller.

Kamal was a good fighter who got fed to wolves too early. Miller, Khabib, and RDA were his 3 fights. None of those are bad losses.

Kamal was 3-0-1 in the WEC. Would have been 4-0 against Varner without the point deduction. He went into the Khabib fight as a 7-1 fighter. Only loss was to prime Miller.

Kamal was a good fighter who got fed to wolves too early. Miller, Khabib, and RDA were his 3 fights. None of those are bad losses.
Ok u are right and i am wrong
Kamel should be considered witu the other last 11 fights

I don't think taking someone down 21 times in 3 rounds is impressive. That means they got back up everytime you took them down. I'd be more impressed with taking someone down 3 times and not letting them up. He dominated the fight, no doubt, but letting someone up that many times is not impressive at all. Trujillo must have been exhausted from getting up that many times.
He was fucking ragdolling him, controlling him.

If he wanted to just lay on top of him he would've, he wanted to more than that.

Back