Khabib Nurmagomedov tells Anthony Pettis "I'm coming for you"

I'm a huge fan of Pettis and I think he's a really good champ for the UFC. Aside from the fact he is always hurt, he is exciting, charismatic and fun to watch. Hopefully, he doesn't suffer any more set-backs.

Saying that, I think Khabib destroys him.

Well you got a looonnnngggg wait till than Khabib

Some good lines in there, but he needs to beat some top competition first.

Not to mention Pettis has been booked already with tuf and Gil, and he's very injury prone.By the time they meet up:

skeleton-drinking-beer-coffee-art-sculpture-skull-starbucks.jpg

Last edited:
Another contender calling out a champion and beefing over twitter who saw this coming? It's amazing how fighters can talk themselves into fights beat someone Legit earn the title shot save the talking for the octagon

khabib nurmagomedov ‏@TeamKhabib 4m
@Showtimepettis I do not touch the disabled, and fight at least once a year if you are a champion @ufc @danawhite

fatality-mortal-kombat.jpg

Dude.. We get it.. You are a Pettis hater..

He has pulled out of two fights his entire career due to injury.. That's it..

It must he really hard for you to watch his fights when he is finishing guys in exciting fashion and stealing Benson's soul twice..

Oh. That's the real reason you are upset.. Because Pettis destroyed your boy Bendo..

Im not a Pettis hater. Guy just needs to quit pretending hes some super star Mega athlete and get out there and make his legacy.

I actually like to watch Pettis fight. I don't really like him and I dont really dislike him.

I don't think you can steal someone's soul in a close fight that could gone either way. Oh yeah he landed a kick, people forget it was a razor thin close fight to a 10-5 round decimation because of the kick...

Im not a Pettis hater. Guy just needs to quit pretending hes some super star Mega athlete and get out there and make his legacy.

I actually like to watch Pettis fight. I don't really like him and I dont really dislike him.

I don't think you can steal someone's soul in a close fight that could gone either way. Oh yeah he landed a kick, people forget it was a razor thin close fight to a 10-5 round decimation because of the kick...

That kick wasn't what won him the UFC belt there. When did you REALLY start watching mma?

Having a good comeback = being a douche. Gotcha.

Making multiple tweets shitting on a guy for being injured and then sarcastically asking him how well disability pays completely justify a retaliation of "they pay pretty well; my car is worth more than your house." Anyone who thinks that's overly douchey is either a Khabib nuthugger or a douche themselves.

man if you can't see the douchiness in some of pettis' remarks then you're trying too hard not to see them. i like both guys but Pettis is acting like a major douche, and he even backtracked and deleted it.

I think you are a good poster and usually I agree with you the majority of the time.

But Pettis would have won that fight even if he wouldn't have landed the kick.

But also, Anthony knew it was a close fight and he went BALLS OUT and tried to finish the fight at the very end with that kick.. Benson was fucking content with just coasting it out and leaving it in cruise control and leaving it up to the judges. That's the kind of fighter that Benson is.. He doesn't have it in him to fight like Pettis does..

And how can you say Pettis didn't destroy him? He literally finished Benson in the very first round.. Bendo literally begged for the fight to be stopped.. Verbal submission because Pettis had him twisted up so badly that he couldn't even tap out...

Benson got destroyed by a guy who was only a purple belt in BJJ... And Bendo is supposed to be some sort of BJJ God..

That kick wasn't what won him the UFC belt there. When did you REALLY start watching mma?

He said he stole his soul twice. I wouldn't call a razor thin decision and a back and forth fight soul stealing. I was talking about the first fight you dunce. The kick is the thing that won Anthony the first fight and people make it seem like that was some 10-6 round and a complete ass whipping because of it.

man if you can't see the douchiness in some of pettis' remarks then you're trying too hard not to see them. i like both guys but Pettis is acting like a major douche, and he even backtracked and deleted it.
You are the one trying too hard not to see things.

Khabib is the one who started the shit talk, and Pettis didn't even make that douchy tweet until after Khabib said this, "How much are they paying you in disability pay."

Stop being a Khabib Hugger and actually get your facts straight.

He said he stole his soul twice. I wouldn't call a razor thin decision and a back and forth fight soul stealing. I was talking about the first fight you dunce. The kick is the thing that won Anthony the first fight and people make it seem like that was some 10-6 round and a complete ass whipping because of it.
Really? Pettis didn't steal his soul after the first fight?

Why did Benson say this before their rematch: "I need to get this Pettis stain off of my soul.."

Benson said it. Not me.

You are the one trying too hard not to see things.

Khabib is the one who started the shit talk, and Pettis didn't even make that douchy tweet until after Khabib said this, "How much are they paying you in disability pay."

Stop being a Khabib Hugger and actually get your facts straight.

You've no right to call anyone a hugger while you live in machidas right testicle ya chump.

Also pettis started it with the ''lol dont talk to me when im injured, who have u beat?''
only cause Khabib said 'im coming for u, fuck seeing u own bendo again'

Still it wasn't below the belt, but then coming with stuff like 'my cars worth more than your house' and seeing the caption on his IG '' im from the street but now i finally have this car blablabla'', it just makes me cringe cause of the douche vibes.

Really? Pettis didn't steal his soul after the first fight?

Why did Benson say this before their rematch: "I need to get this Pettis stain off of my soul.."

Benson said it. Not me.

Stain on soul /=/ Stolen soul.

I mean of course the loss bothered him. He lost his belt and on top of it people don't remember that fight for the close match that it was, just the kick.

I guess. Only thing that matters is what Bendo sees it as. I don't see how people can act like that first fight was some one sided ass kicking though. Just goes to show a lot of people only watched the kick highlights.

Benson Henderson vs. Anthony Pettis
Round 1
Referee Herb Dean will oversee the final bout in WEC history. Champion and challenger share an intense staredown as Dean gives them their final instructions. No touch of gloves to start the bout. Henderson assumes the center of the cage in a southpaw stance. Flashy switch kick by Henderson lands on the arm of Pettis, and Pettis fires off a high kick of his own. Both men are very tentative through the opening two minutes. Finally, Henderson rushes forward with a nice leg kick and two-punch combo. Henderson muscles Pettis into the cage with double underhooks and knees to the outside thigh. Pettis mimes a yawn, but is tripped to the mat shortly thereafter. Pettis

Khabib has a long wait. Especially because of TUF. Fuck that show.

You've no right to call anyone a hugger while you live in machidas right testicle ya chump.

Also pettis started it with the ''lol dont talk to me when im injured, who have u beat?''
only cause Khabib said 'im coming for u, fuck seeing u own bendo again'

Still it wasn't below the belt, but then coming with stuff like 'my cars worth more than your house' and seeing the caption on his IG '' im from the street but now i finally have this car blablabla'', it just makes me cringe cause of the douche vibes.
1.) **Machida's

2.) Khabib hasn't beaten fucking anyone so Pettis was just stating the obvious with his RESPONSE to Khabib STARTING shit with him on twitter.

3.) Benson would be a tougher fight for Pettis than hype train Khabib.

4.) Benson would beat the shit out of Khabib.

5.) I'm such a nutthugger that I have been saying Weidman/Machida could go EITHER way. Both guys have ways to win.

6.) LO-Fucking-L at you resorting to personal insults in your response to me just because you know your argument is weak shit.

7.) Cheers. You've been owned.

o-CHEERS-LEONARDO-DICAPRIO-570.jpg

Stain on soul /=/ Stolen soul.

I mean of course the loss bothered him. He lost his belt and on top of it people don't remember that fight for the close match that it was, just the kick.

I guess. Only thing that matters is what Bendo sees it as. I don't see how people can act like that first fight was some one sided ass kicking though. Just goes to show a lot of people only watched the kick highlights.

Benson Henderson vs. Anthony Pettis
Round 1
Referee Herb Dean will oversee the final bout in WEC history. Champion and challenger share an intense staredown as Dean gives them their final instructions. No touch of gloves to start the bout. Henderson assumes the center of the cage in a southpaw stance. Flashy switch kick by Henderson lands on the arm of Pettis, and Pettis fires off a high kick of his own. Both men are very tentative through the opening two minutes. Finally, Henderson rushes forward with a nice leg kick and two-punch combo. Henderson muscles Pettis into the cage with double underhooks and knees to the outside thigh. Pettis mimes a yawn, but is tripped to the mat shortly thereafter. Pettis

Back