Khabib Nurmagomedov tells Anthony Pettis "I'm coming for you"

"@TeamKhabib @ufc @danawhite @lorenzofertitta car cost more than your house so it's pretty good pay homie. See u soon!"

Pettis deleted this, some strong douchebag vibes coming from pettis

Khabib has the style to beat Pettis, i honestly would favor him and im a pettis fan. than again im also a khabib fan lol

People are delusional, Khabib has world class wrestling but he has never been there with someone as dangerous as Pettis, Pettis would find a way to TKO or submit Khabib

"@TeamKhabib @ufc @danawhite @lorenzofertitta car cost more than your house so it's pretty good pay homie. See u soon!"

None coming from the guy who started it?

So he'll be Pettis' fight after Gil? New Years card 2015?

That is a quick turnaround for Pettis, let's not get ahead of ourselves....New Years 2016 is more likely

That is a quick turnaround for Pettis, let's not get ahead of ourselves....New Years 2016 is more likely

stop.gif

lmfao Khabib's tweets are straight up hilarious, even moreso when you realize he doesn't speak english that well. hahahaha I love this guy.

Rotten matchup for Pettis. The worst out there. Khabib is like Guida on Godzilla pills. How dare Pettis try set up some easy Bendo cash.

Are you surprised

Just look at him

Khabib mad cuz he isn't hanging out with Mel GOATson.

Lol Khabib was talking shit. Nothing douchey about returning fire.

I really like watching Pettis fight but I find it embarrassing for him to be entering in to the shit talking when he's injured all the time and can't fight.

Khabib mad cuz he isn't hanging out with Mel GOATson.

Lol Khabib was talking shit. Nothing douchey about returning fire.

Pettis obviously thought he went below the douche belt, and so deleted the tweet. It doesnt take much working out.

People shit on Bendo a lot but he was the guy to break the "traffic jam" the UFC LW pretty much always had with bullshit, injuries, politics, and other nonsense.

Now we got Kevin Nash as champ (Pettis can't even seem to fap without tearing an ACL or blowing his shoulder our) here we go again with this traffic jam, and contenders knocking off other contenders which could give us title fights and fresh faces for a year or 2.

Must be nice to win a belt, then date some basketball players baby momma, get fat, and just dick around in Brazil while the top tier are knocking each other off then sitting around for months.

The UFC is as much to blame for these traffic jams though. What the hell are they thinking planning a Pettis vs Gil TUF show when Pettis is already on the shelf more often than your grandmother's knick-knacks.

Hell, the way he gets injured, they're liable to go through another TUF season and the fight will get called off because he's hurt again.

I lol'ed at Khabib's tweets. I believe he will beat Pettis and become the next LW champ.

if anthony "lil nog" pettis even fights gilbert after TUF
Oh. Look. It's Gil's biggest fan.

It's cool that he taught you how to wrestle, man. He is a cool guy.

But Pettis is going to push his shit in so bad, he probably won't be able to eat anything solid for a couple months.

Pettis obviously thought he went below the douche belt, and so deleted the tweet. It doesnt take much working out.

Having a good comeback = being a douche. Gotcha.

Making multiple tweets shitting on a guy for being injured and then sarcastically asking him how well disability pays completely justify a retaliation of "they pay pretty well; my car is worth more than your house." Anyone who thinks that's overly douchey is either a Khabib nuthugger or a douche themselves.

Back