Khabib Nurmagomedov says GSP/Fedor is the GOAT

he also thinks women should be locked in the kitchen and bedroom

So he's right on two accounts.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm SOOO glad that the West is at the other end of the spectrum, which is arguably more insane, TBH!

Dana wants us to believe that Jon is the GOAT

Steroids are proven to not affect your performance

Unlike a journeyman Lawlor, possibly the greatest lightweight of all time says GSP/Fedor is the greatest of all time. The great recognize greats. And you know what they say..
it doesn't really help to correlate the idea with the progenitor of the idea. yeah, real knows real, we get it. offer a real take on why Silva isn't the GOAT--easy enough...he was roiding, MW was weak, he was great until people figured out his counter punching, etc.

let me help with Fedor. he got KTFO by an aged MW who had become more and more one-dimensional as a fighter by the time they fought. and fedor cheated his way to a win over another one-dimensional MW by grabbing the ropes and preventing the td.

i think GSP has had the better career than Silva, so I agree with Khabib. but not because Khabib is this or that.

Unlike a journeyman Lawlor, possibly the greatest lightweight of all time says GSP/Fedor is the greatest of all time. The great recognize greats. And you know what they say..

At this point, pretty the only people who think GSP is the GOAT are Canadians, and people like you, who have a problem with any non white fighter.

The fact that you can even compare a guy who tapped to strikes and went almost 10 years without finishing a single fight, to a guy who's literally never been beaten in the octagon, says a whole lot about you , and the the people like you.

heres the formula:

If fighter is a striker - he will think either Anderson/Jones is GOAT

If fighter is a wrestler/grappler - he will think GSP/Fedor is GOAT.

fedor hasn't been a grappler in a very long time...he's just a swing and bang guy.

Khabib isn’t the greatest lightweight of all time.
Just because you can fight doesn’t mean your opinion means more then any Sherdogger(ie Shaub)

It’s between jones and GSP
Fedors resume doesn’t compare imo.

I dunno, even if we take out the PED's from the equation.
Let's say Jones loses in his next couple of fights, the argument for him collapses.

I believe Jones has the potential to be the GOAT, although his last performance brings doubts, but there is still a lot of career left for him.

Go back and look at the list of fighters who declared Fedor as the GOAT in the 00’s... it included virtually everyone, regardless of discipline.

Fedor was everyone's favorite fighters' favorite fighter.

heres the formula:

If fighter is a striker - he will think either Anderson/Jones is GOAT

If fighter is a wrestler/grappler - he will think GSP/Fedor is GOAT.

you mean:

if fighter is a juicer - he will say anderson /jones
if a fighter is clean - he will say GSP/fedor

it doesn't really help to correlate the idea with the progenitor of the idea. yeah, real knows real, we get it. offer a real take on why Silva isn't the GOAT--easy enough...he was roiding, MW was weak, he was great until people figured out his counter punching, etc.

let me help with Fedor. he got KTFO by an aged MW who had become more and more one-dimensional as a fighter by the time they fought. and fedor cheated his way to a win over another one-dimensional MW by grabbing the ropes and preventing the td.

i think GSP has had the better career than Silva, so I agree with Khabib. but not because Khabib is this or that.

Yep, GSP is more consistent and on paper has had a better career then Silva and Fedor. He does not have an unavenged loss. He also was never caught with anything and let's face it, Fedor beat many bums on his resume.

That being said, both Fedor and Silva are more naturally talented than GSP.

Is this a response to my thread TS?

Also, Lawler is a champion with multiple title defenses and a Just Bleed legend. Show some respect to one of the best WWs of all time

ohokayrollseyes.gif

Yep, GSP is more consistent and on paper has had a better career then Silva and Fedor. He does not have an unavenged loss. He also was never caught with anything and let's face it, Fedor beat many bums on his resume.

That being said, both Fedor and Silva are more naturally talented than GSP.
i could agree with that. gsp always needed a full camp and was very preparation-minded. his move to MW was very carefully orchestrated, for example.

Back