Khabib Nurmagomedov looking to return in December

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
He was hoping for October but his doctors said he needs six more weeks of rehab. So new timetable is Dec.

via UFC Tonight.

I like Khabib and all, but I hope he never gets a title shot.

I like him......hes a wrestler/grinder but still exciting

December 2030.

Meh, you can take or leave this guy. I'm through with the eagle. I was on his war wagon for a minute but I have serious doubts about this guy ever fighting on a consistent basis

I don't understand the backlash... a year and a half since last fight... who cares. Injuries part of the game.

And if he is targeting December, and that McGregor v Aldo and Rousey v Tate card is happening in Cowboy stadium, Khabib would be a cool 4th or 5th fight in the card in a title eliminator bout. Face the winner of RDA v Cerrone.

And I'm looking for Khabib to get injured in November

ok I'll say it, Khabib was in action this past weekend and got bitch slapped by a Diaz

Khabib vs Nate, Pettis or Bendo would be a cool fight for the Dallas card. Get some eyes on the uncrowned lightweight champion before he takes his belt.

I look forward to his return, he should fight Pettis if he's healthy by December or the winner of Johnson/Dariush.

I think they should give him pettis and if he wins then a title shot. He destroyed the champion when the went at it and has destroyed everybody els in his path befor that. He beats a top contender like pettis i think he earns it. I believer the only reason hes not champ right now is because of his injuries.

About time, this guy hasnt fought since April of 2014. So much has changed at LW since then

I'm gonna laugh if Pettis manages to fight before Khabib makes it back. What will the 'huggers say then I wonder? :icon_lol:

Back