Khabib Nurmagomedov is legit. A straight up killer!

KO/and finishes mean Killer in MMA. Decisions do not. GSP might be the best of all time. But he was no killer in the cage. He was a brilliant tactician and skillfully defeated everyone..
yeah but Khabib brutalizes guys in way GSP never did. Edson struggled to get back to his corner after those rounds. You can't be 26-0 in the UFC without being a "killer". Words are subjective they can mean what you want. Lets not get lost in the semantics. All I'm trying to say is that Khabib has been dominant. You can't disagree with that.

yeah but Khabib brutalizes guys in way GSP never did. Edson struggled to get back to his corner after those rounds. You can't be 26-0 in the UFC without being a "killer". Words are subjective they can mean what you want. Lets not get lost in the semantics. All I'm trying to say is that Khabib has been dominant. You can't disagree with that.

Dominant against mostly unimpressive fighters IMO. 26-0 on paper looks great. But when I can't pick most of the foes out of a police line up it loses steam. He is facing a guy that put the GOAT at FW out in 13 seconds, and made the legit LW champ look foolish until he knocked him out.. That to me is a killer..

I'll bet my years subscription of winzip windows 98 edition. People also said I was crazy to pick DC over Stipe and look who got the last laugh :p
you can't have two laughs in a row on sherdog it is forbidden.

Except this isn't posted as an opinion, is it? It's posted as though it were fact. If TS is so confident, they should put their entire life savings on Khabib because that's free money.

Right?

You didn't even read so STFU
TS is saying the opposite, so next time at least read the opening post before embarassing yourself

Except this isn't posted as an opinion, is it? It's posted as though it were fact. If TS is so confident, they should put their entire life savings on Khabib because that's free money.

Right?

You didn't even read so STFU
TS is saying the opposite, so next time at least read the opening post before embarassing yourself

exactly I'm saying Conor will win, not Khabib. Was just giving Khabib his props where due.

You guys could be right. Khabib is very mentally tough, but something tells me he will crack in this fight, for whatever reason.
True most likely he will but we'll seen Khabib get cracked before,no biggie.

Also when u look at all of Conor's tko's wins, it took 3-4 punches to finish his opponents. Good thing conor doesnt have 1punch ur dead power!

McGregor is not going to emotionally control Khabib. The man ffrom crazy mountains is one of the few fighters that is impervious to psychological warfare. We are about to see the best version of Khabib to date.

Disagree. Conor ain't ready for this..

CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif
To be fair, that was his first fight in the UFC at a whopping 23 years old. He has looked significantly better on the feet in following fights.

Didnt Read all that nonsense but...
Killer?
View attachment 420549
10 wins in ufc, 6 of which are decisions.
Great grappler, all be it against average opposition but I wouldn't go as far as to say 'killer'
Lol
Against Barboza it might be a decision but Khabib actually gave Edson some long term brain damage.

Didnt you watch interview of Khabib? He said when he enters the cage he doesnt think about losing or winning.

Right?

No, that’s no what a sane rational person would do. That’s something a lunatic would believe.

Khabib Nurmagomedov is legit. A straight up killer! I think he has the best grappling in the division. Even top 3 out of all the UFC weightclasses in terms of grappling.

The way he beats guys. He straight up demolishes them! Controlling a wrestler like Michael Johnson then submitting him is no joke! For sure he is a much better grappler than Conor and he is more than capable of winning. What he has done to all previous 26 opponents he could do to Conor.

But he won't.

He may get a few successful takedown attempts, just like Chad did. But what will set Conor apart in this fight is Conor's desire to win. Like the heart he showed in his fights against Holloway when he tore his knees and his determination in the Chad Mendes fight, despite getting taken down he knew he would find a way up and that he would land the money shot.

Same thing will happen in this fight. Conor is already in Khabib's head, Khabib will bumrush Conor and be fighting out of fear and desperation. He won't dare to stand with Conor, this will leave him vulnerable and open for attacks.

Conor will be in Khabib's head, because Khabib will be focused on not losing, instead of winning. When you focus on "not losing" your body is in fear. You become stiff, easier to hit. This will be perfect for Conor.

Conor will win because he would have mentally broken Khabib by the time this fight happens. It will be impressive because Khabib is as legit as they get. The most skilled grappler Conor would have fought. But Conor's Jiu-jitsu is underrated.

Whilst he is not as good as Khabib. Conor is good enough to defend against Khabib's submission attempts and he his chin and determination is good enough to be able to withstand Khabib's ground and pound for enough time that he can find a way to stand up and land the killer blow.

Moral of the story, Khabib will fold under the pressure of a big fight. He hasn't been in a big fight like this before. Conor has been in many of them. Khabib may look so shit, like a deer in the headlights. He may not even fight to his potential. Because Conor always comes in calm. Even if Khabib is a better fighter on paper, on fight night he just won't have it and will get viciously KO'd.

Meh.

There is no indication that Conor is in Khabib's head. Prior to the Aldo fight it was very obvious he was in Aldo's head, for instance, but in this case, Pure speculation.

Also, there is no indication of Khabib lacking heart. While it"s true that he wasn't tested much, being stuffed by a roided Tibau a bunch of times never broke his spirit and he never stopped for a minute.

Conor has a ton of confidance and self belief, but we saw it all crumble in the first Diaz fight. So based on former evidance its more likely to see Conor crumble and give up Khabib. There's only one way Khabib losses here, and that's by a KO.

I think khabib will win if he doesn’t get finished in the first two

Back