Khabib Nurmagomedov is legit. A straight up killer!

You are repeating a narrative that has been discussed so many times. "Lost before they fought...master of mental warfare... bla bla bla."

But if you would actually look at Khabib then you would see zero signs to support that BS. It's wishful thinking.

He has no weak spirit. He has no problems with his pride and is used to trash talk.

This guy trash talked Dana while he was beating up his opponent.

He is extremely calm where others are overwhelmed by adrenaline.

Conor will try all kinds of stuff. He already did. But Khabib will remain calm.

Of course Conor fanboys will scream "Shook!!!" when Khabib scratches his head or blinks during a verbal exchange etc.

Also Conor's chin and determination were not enough to withstand Nate's punches. So unlike Khabib Conor has wilted under pressure before. So be careful with your assessment.

Conor will have to work the old fashioned way. With his fists. His mouth will not help him here.

Ortega subs him...

camb.gif

I'll bet my years subscription of winzip windows 98 edition. People also said I was crazy to pick DC over Stipe and look who got the last laugh :p

Nobody said that was crazy.. The forum was pretty much a 50/50 split.

I'll bet my years subscription of winzip windows 98 edition. People also said I was crazy to pick DC over Stipe and look who got the last laugh :p
Picking DC against Stipe wasn't some bold call lmao a lot of people seen DC winning.

Diaz/Conor I wasn't hard to call either. I always knew Conor was overrated as fuck.

This thread proves that most people don't read the OP before they post.

Killer make me think of chuck liddell, wanderlei silva, Anderson silva, overeem, TRT vitor, prime thiago alves..

Khabib is in the same category as gsp, fitch, hughes, Usman, askren.

Powerfull mma wrestlers that nobody seem to be able to stop.

Khabib Nurmagomedov is legit. A straight up killer! I think he has the best grappling in the division. Even top 3 out of all the UFC weightclasses in terms of grappling.

The way he beats guys. He straight up demolishes them! Controlling a wrestler like Michael Johnson then submitting him is no joke! For sure he is a much better grappler than Conor and he is more than capable of winning. What he has done to all previous 26 opponents he could do to Conor.

But he won't.

He may get a few successful takedown attempts, just like Chad did. But what will set Conor apart in this fight is Conor's desire to win. Like the heart he showed in his fights against Holloway when he tore his knees and his determination in the Chad Mendes fight, despite getting taken down he knew he would find a way up and that he would land the money shot.

Same thing will happen in this fight. Conor is already in Khabib's head, Khabib will bumrush Conor and be fighting out of fear and desperation. He won't dare to stand with Conor, this will leave him vulnerable and open for attacks.

Conor will be in Khabib's head, because Khabib will be focused on not losing, instead of winning. When you focus on "not losing" your body is in fear. You become stiff, easier to hit. This will be perfect for Conor.

Conor will win because he would have mentally broken Khabib by the time this fight happens. It will be impressive because Khabib is as legit as they get. The most skilled grappler Conor would have fought. But Conor's Jiu-jitsu is underrated.

Whilst he is not as good as Khabib. Conor is good enough to defend against Khabib's submission attempts and he his chin and determination is good enough to be able to withstand Khabib's ground and pound for enough time that he can find a way to stand up and land the killer blow.

Moral of the story, Khabib will fold under the pressure of a big fight. He hasn't been in a big fight like this before. Conor has been in many of them. Khabib may look so shit, like a deer in the headlights. He may not even fight to his potential. Because Conor always comes in calm. Even if Khabib is a better fighter on paper, on fight night he just won't have it and will get viciously KO'd.

Had to stop reading when you credit Conor with beating Mendes due to his heart.

if anything he beat Mendes because he knew Mendes had no gas tank.
So all he had to do is not tap (like he did against DIaz) and Mendes would gas.

Khabib Nurmagomedov is legit. A straight up killer! I think he has the best grappling in the division. Even top 3 out of all the UFC weightclasses in terms of grappling.

The way he beats guys. He straight up demolishes them! Controlling a wrestler like Michael Johnson then submitting him is no joke! For sure he is a much better grappler than Conor and he is more than capable of winning. What he has done to all previous 26 opponents he could do to Conor.

But he won't.

He may get a few successful takedown attempts, just like Chad did. But what will set Conor apart in this fight is Conor's desire to win. Like the heart he showed in his fights against Holloway when he tore his knees and his determination in the Chad Mendes fight, despite getting taken down he knew he would find a way up and that he would land the money shot.

Same thing will happen in this fight. Conor is already in Khabib's head, Khabib will bumrush Conor and be fighting out of fear and desperation. He won't dare to stand with Conor, this will leave him vulnerable and open for attacks.

Conor will be in Khabib's head, because Khabib will be focused on not losing, instead of winning. When you focus on "not losing" your body is in fear. You become stiff, easier to hit. This will be perfect for Conor.

Conor will win because he would have mentally broken Khabib by the time this fight happens. It will be impressive because Khabib is as legit as they get. The most skilled grappler Conor would have fought. But Conor's Jiu-jitsu is underrated.

Whilst he is not as good as Khabib. Conor is good enough to defend against Khabib's submission attempts and he his chin and determination is good enough to be able to withstand Khabib's ground and pound for enough time that he can find a way to stand up and land the killer blow.

Moral of the story, Khabib will fold under the pressure of a big fight. He hasn't been in a big fight like this before. Conor has been in many of them. Khabib may look so shit, like a deer in the headlights. He may not even fight to his potential. Because Conor always comes in calm. Even if Khabib is a better fighter on paper, on fight night he just won't have it and will get viciously KO'd.
His desire to win lol he knew he would eventually get up from mendes. The fish out of water while asking for a standup while getting beat on completley shows that

Didnt Read all that nonsense but...
Killer?
View attachment 420549
10 wins in ufc, 6 of which are decisions.
Great grappler, all be it against average opposition but I wouldn't go as far as to say 'killer'
Lol

To be fair, GSP and Dominic Cruz are both considered GOAT contenders in their weight classes and both are primarily decision fighters.

Except this isn't posted as an opinion, is it? It's posted as though it were fact. If TS is so confident, they should put their entire life savings on Khabib because that's free money.

Right?

All sports opinions are presented as fact these days. Just watch some of the television shows with the sports personalities.

To be fair, GSP and Dominic Cruz are both considered GOAT contenders in their weight classes and both are primarily decision fighters.

Yeah but he is saying killer. As in finishing opponents. Conor Is the killer. All of his wins with the exception of only a few are by some form of knock out.

So go bet some money and stop talking shit on the internet

Either you're serious and confident or you're not
I'm having bantz on a forum. This is what the forum is for. Maybe I'll bet money, maybe I won't. My opinion could change leading up closer to the fight. I am not 100% confident when it comes to another human being...

Didnt Read all that nonsense but...
Killer?
View attachment 420549
10 wins in ufc, 6 of which are decisions.
Great grappler, all be it against average opposition but I wouldn't go as far as to say 'killer'
Lol

Yeah but he is saying killer. As in finishing opponents. Conor Is the killer. All of his wins with the exception of only a few are by some form of knock out.

When your destroying guys like Edson Barboza, I view him as a killer in terms of a metaphor to describe the fact he is dominant. Never said he was a KO machine.

Nobody said that was crazy.. The forum was pretty much a 50/50 split.

no was more of a 70/30 split in favour of Stipe. Most people were favouring Stipe saying he was the greatest heavyweight ever...

well that was a waste of a read. Mendes fought on less than 2 weeks notice and gasses. Khabib is significantly bigger and stronger. And Khabib has never been mentally broken. Not like Conor against Nate.

But he won't.

3 things u need to understand.
1. After Conor got exposed easily by Nate. Fighters knw all of Conor's flaws, so mind game wont wrk.

2. Go watch Khabib life of a savage and tell me do u think a man like that will break mentally.

3. Conor has a history of giving up when he's dragged into deep waters. #HeartOfAChicken

You are repeating a narrative that has been discussed so many times. "Lost before they fought...master of mental warfare... bla bla bla."

But if you would actually look at Khabib then you would see zero signs to support that BS. It's wishful thinking.

He has no weak spirit. He has no problems with his pride and is used to trash talk.

This guy trash talked Dana while he was beating up his opponent.

He is extremely calm where others are overwhelmed by adrenaline.

Conor will try all kinds of stuff. He already did. But Khabib will remain calm.

Of course Conor fanboys will scream "Shook!!!" when Khabib scratches his head or blinks during a verbal exchange etc.

Also Conor's chin and determination were not enough to withstand Nate's punches. So unlike Khabib Conor has wilted under pressure before. So be careful with your assessment.

Conor will have to work the old fashioned way. With his fists. His mouth will not help him here.

3 things u need to understand.
1. After Conor got exposed easily by Nate. Fighters knw all of Conor's flaws, so mind game wont wrk.

2. Go watch Khabib life of a savage and tell me do u think a man like that will break mentally.

3. Conor has a history of giving up when he's dragged into deep waters. #HeartOfAChicken

You guys could be right. Khabib is very mentally tough, but something tells me he will crack in this fight, for whatever reason.

When your destroying guys like Edson Barboza, I view him as a killer in terms of a metaphor to describe the fact he is dominant. Never said he was a KO machine.

no was more of a 70/30 split in favour of Stipe. Most people were favouring Stipe saying he was the greatest heavyweight ever...

KO/and finishes mean Killer in MMA. Decisions do not. GSP might be the best of all time. But he was no killer in the cage. He was a brilliant tactician and skillfully defeated everyone..

Back