Khabib Nurmagomedov is legit. A straight up killer!

Haj01

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Khabib Nurmagomedov is legit. A straight up killer! I think he has the best grappling in the division. Even top 3 out of all the UFC weightclasses in terms of grappling.

The way he beats guys. He straight up demolishes them! Controlling a wrestler like Michael Johnson then submitting him is no joke! For sure he is a much better grappler than Conor and he is more than capable of winning. What he has done to all previous 26 opponents he could do to Conor.

But he won't.

He may get a few successful takedown attempts, just like Chad did. But what will set Conor apart in this fight is Conor's desire to win. Like the heart he showed in his fights against Holloway when he tore his knees and his determination in the Chad Mendes fight, despite getting taken down he knew he would find a way up and that he would land the money shot.

Same thing will happen in this fight. Conor is already in Khabib's head, Khabib will bumrush Conor and be fighting out of fear and desperation. He won't dare to stand with Conor, this will leave him vulnerable and open for attacks.

Conor will be in Khabib's head, because Khabib will be focused on not losing, instead of winning. When you focus on "not losing" your body is in fear. You become stiff, easier to hit. This will be perfect for Conor.

Conor will win because he would have mentally broken Khabib by the time this fight happens. It will be impressive because Khabib is as legit as they get. The most skilled grappler Conor would have fought. But Conor's Jiu-jitsu is underrated.

Whilst he is not as good as Khabib. Conor is good enough to defend against Khabib's submission attempts and he his chin and determination is good enough to be able to withstand Khabib's ground and pound for enough time that he can find a way to stand up and land the killer blow.

Moral of the story, Khabib will fold under the pressure of a big fight. He hasn't been in a big fight like this before. Conor has been in many of them. Khabib may look so shit, like a deer in the headlights. He may not even fight to his potential. Because Conor always comes in calm. Even if Khabib is a better fighter on paper, on fight night he just won't have it and will get viciously KO'd.

tenor.gif

Guess you cant analyse and have opinions unless you put money on it?

Ok.....
Except this isn't posted as an opinion, is it? It's posted as though it were fact. If TS is so confident, they should put their entire life savings on Khabib because that's free money.

Right?

And I'm not a Conor nuthugger although I am on the bandwagon. I predicted Nate would beat him the first time and that Conor would win the rematch. I also went against my Conor buddies and said Floyd would whoop Conor's ass. So i'm not biased. Just calling the way I see it.

Except this isn't posted as an opinion, is it? It's posted as though it were fact. If TS is so confident, they should put their entire life savings on Khabib because that's free money.

Right?
I'll bet my years subscription of winzip windows 98 edition. People also said I was crazy to pick DC over Stipe and look who got the last laugh :p

Quite possibly. I think this fight is hard to pick decisively.

Congrats, having this gif bookmarked, and lol if you searched for it.

Nothing gay about it....
Congrats?

I knew what to search because i've seen it many times on here before.

Khabib Nurmagomedov is legit. A straight up killer! I think he has the best grappling in the division. Even top 3 out of all the UFC weightclasses in terms of grappling.

The way he beats guys. He straight up demolishes them! Controlling a wrestler like Michael Johnson then submitting him is no joke! For sure he is a much better grappler than Conor and he is more than capable of winning. What he has done to all previous 26 opponents he could do to Conor.

But he won't.

He may get a few successful takedown attempts, just like Chad did. But what will set Conor apart in this fight is Conor's desire to win. Like the heart he showed in his fights against Holloway when he tore his knees and his determination in the Chad Mendes fight, despite getting taken down he knew he would find a way up and that he would land the money shot.

Same thing will happen in this fight. Conor is already in Khabib's head, Khabib will bumrush Conor and be fighting out of fear and desperation. He won't dare to stand with Conor, this will leave him vulnerable and open for attacks.

Conor will be in Khabib's head, because Khabib will be focused on not losing, instead of winning. When you focus on "not losing" your body is in fear. You become stiff, easier to hit. This will be perfect for Conor.

Conor will win because he would have mentally broken Khabib by the time this fight happens. It will be impressive because Khabib is as legit as they get. The most skilled grappler Conor would have fought. But Conor's Jiu-jitsu is underrated.

Whilst he is not as good as Khabib. Conor is good enough to defend against Khabib's submission attempts and he his chin and determination is good enough to be able to withstand Khabib's ground and pound for enough time that he can find a way to stand up and land the killer blow.

Moral of the story, Khabib will fold under the pressure of a big fight. He hasn't been in a big fight like this before. Conor has been in many of them. Khabib may look so shit, like a deer in the headlights. He may not even fight to his potential. Because Conor always comes in calm. Even if Khabib is a better fighter on paper, on fight night he just won't have it and will get viciously KO'd.

Didnt Read all that nonsense but...
Killer?
Screenshot_20180812-161236.png
10 wins in ufc, 6 of which are decisions.
Great grappler, all be it against average opposition but I wouldn't go as far as to say 'killer'
Lol

I'll bet my years subscription of winzip windows 98 edition. People also said I was crazy to pick DC over Stipe and look who got the last laugh :p
So go bet some money and stop talking shit on the internet

Either you're serious and confident or you're not

Last edited:
Started out okay, then just went shit. Typical lowbrow assessment.

Back