Khabib Nurmagomedov: I'm not a street fighter @ufc @danawhite @lorenzofertitta

Diaz bros entertaining as always

niether one has a chance against khabib do they. they better keep it a street fight

I don't condone street fighting, but it's just as low life gutter trash to make remarks you don't really plan to live up to. In my opinion, everyone should be respectful to one another, but if you choose to act stupid and say something dumb then don't regret it later.

Being physical is stupid, but being disrespectful is just as stupid. Hence the reason why fighters like GSP were so highly regarded, because they maintained a level of respect.

If the Diaz brothers felt "disrespected", they could have always chosen to take the high road, and shown they're above that kind of behaviour, and not responded physically. I know that goes against some people's ingrained mindset and instincts, but if you want to be perceived as "better" and "in the right", then show it by remaining classy and not lowering yourself to the gutter by thinking the answer to every conflict requires use of your fists.

asnqz.jpg

you're surprised this Rory tossed anyone around? Let alone a tall thin opponent, who moved up from 155.

What does "this Rory" mean?

khabib's takedown war machine is unstoppable.

You and I might think it's not big deal, but you can't be surprised if some people take the shit talking personally. Not the first time Khabib has put his foot in his mouth, talked shit about Pettis being made of glass and couple of weeks later he gets hurt.

yeah that just shows how nuts the diaz brothers are, specially nate recently

he went on to annoy the fuck out of pettis in recent ufc (at least pettis said something like that)

he probably tried to do some stupid shit with khabib and shit went south

Back