Media Khabib Nurmagomedov "I have to beat Dustin, Tony Ferguson & GSP to be P4P Number 1

Also avoid getting busted by teh USADAs. Jones, Anderson, Dillly ...all these guys’ legacies are forever swirling in the toilet bowl.

isn't he suspended? why are people jocking him for not sounding motivated lmao. he can't even fight

Realistically that is a 3 piece combo with a soda that would make Khabib a GOAT.. And all good fights too the fans want to see.

Realistically that is a 3 piece combo with a soda that would make Khabib a GOAT.. And all good fights too the fans want to see.
Don't care about the P4P GOAT debate, but those are all great fights and winning them would make him the undeniable LW GOAT.

And I just need to make this post to become the most handsome man on the planet.

Voila!

He needs to fight Tony just to be considered the best lightweight fighter, let alone P4P.

Fighting Dustin is cool but its not a fight that really needed to happen.

It’s such a waste of 6 months in the most important UFC division

Don't care about the P4P GOAT debate, but those are all great fights and winning them would make him the undeniable LW GOAT.

I agree. Maybe not "the GOAT" but certainly the LW GOAT. Those are 3 hard fights in a row too.

He needs to fight Tony just to be considered the best lightweight fighter, let alone P4P.

Fighting Dustin is cool but its not a fight that really needed to happen.

Yeah, but Dustin's an active champion at the weight class, with the other belt, so he has to eliminate him from the picture.

He barely beat ragin al,the diamond coming in swinging,all of khabib fights are top 5 gatekeepers and no motivation conor,dustin by tko
Lol so everyone he beat are gate keepers. But Conor was just un motivated?
You flash in the pan fans are delusional...

I agree about Dustin and Tony. GSP would be 40 years old by the time that fight happened, and has never cut to LW. That win for Khabib would be ridiculously overrated. WHEN you fight someone in their career arc matters a lot.

I would honestly say though that if Khabib beats Dustin and Tony, he doesn't even need another win to at least have a reasonable claim at p4p best. Obviously there are other factors (namely what the other guys at or near the top of the list do). To be honest, the same goes for Tony or Dustin imo. If any of the 3 get wins over the other two within the next 12 months they should be in the conversation for p4p top spot.

He'd need to go up in weight and beat Usman, or at least Askren.

All P2P fighters go up.

Yeah, but Dustin's an active champion at the weight class, with the other belt, so he has to eliminate him from the picture.

It's a completely made up belt.

He won the 'belt' by fighting someone who has literally never once participated in the lightweight division. It was a cool 'super fight' of sorts but it wasn't anything related to the lightweight division.

Back