Media Khabib Nurmagomedov explains why he felt bad hurting Justin Gaethje and Michael Johnson

khabib felt so bad about smeshing Michael Johnson that he was pleading with him to give up while smeshing him up..the inner conflict was so deep

Wonder why he wasn't nice to Conman MookGregor

How skill full, I knew he wouldn't give up to an arm bar, so I choked him with my legs instead

McBus McConor was not worthy of any sympathy from The Eagle. If it was outside the cage, and both were not involved with professional MMA, McConor would have been McKilled for McReal.

I felt like DC said the Justin Gaethje story first, they are team mates so maybe Khabib did tell him that but also I think it's a noble way for retirement and Khabib might even be parroting the story at this point. I'm not saying he isn't a nice guy but this reads like a PR campaign.

khabib felt so bad about smeshing Michael Johnson that he was pleading with him to give up while smeshing him up..the inner conflict was so deep
And this^ . He is not the Dagestani Wrestling Jesus. He can be a nice guy but he was a professional fighter trying to keep his perfect record intact and build a legacy. I'll never forget Khabib that's for sure.

I would have said the same thing if it wasn't a 1:40 second video. It is literally already cropped to the relevant parts.

Cliffs: He was careful to submit them in a way that wouldn't result in career threatening injuries, especially with Gaethje's parents sitting front row.

Thank you.

Back