Khabib Nurmagomedov criticizes UFC for lack of Russian promotion

The answer is simple - they need to stop using names that are hard to pronounce.

Seriously, no matter how good you are, you ain't going nowhere in this business with a name like "khabib nurmagomedov".

Now if he changed that to "Kingston Eagle" now we're talking.

This applies to everybody.

Purchasing power parity matters.

Setting up a UFC event in Russia will be cheaper than in the US as well, so they can still be very profitable.
Look at their current Russian UFC venue. It only host 7000 people. Most expensive ticket is right now is 700 while the cheapest ones still available are priced at 284 now(the price fluctuates according to demand).
Look at their previous Russian venue it hosted 22000 people but only 1.84 million live gate profit. https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/ufc-fight-night-136-moscow-russia-22603-attendance-live-gate-record
Look at the next event in Florida with fairly unknown headline. The most expensive ticket is 3000.

The UFC barely promotes anything. I usually only learn there's gunna be an event the day of when I see a PBP thread in the Heavies. Is normal, stop whining, Khabib.

The entire LH division are all russians...call them ukraine or degastan...it's pretty much all the same area.

Uhh no, not even close. Dagestan sure but calling Ukraine Russian is like calling Canada American.

This guy is never going sale ppv's like Mac, unless he's fighting Mac. He's so fucking stupid he's doesn't realize this. Seriously, how fucking dumb are they to not see this.

Yeah honestly khabib vs Dustin does 400k max

How many of them actually pay money to watch in person or on PPV? I thought I saw a report about them having to lower the ticket prices for their event over there a while back.

How can the UFC promote in Russia when the Russian media are too busy posting propaganda shit on their media outlets nearly 24/7.

Yea, because American don't do the same shit....Fake news.

I Russia was a combat sport market. The UFC is sneaking into St. Petersburg without Russian noticing? Collusion?

If anyone cares these Khabib words kinda spark a bit of controversy. People are like -- Krylov was promoted by Fight Nights Global promotion and lives in Moscow (where event happened), Yan was champion of ACB promotion, promoted by them and was showing good fights in Russia while Taisumov lives in Austria since his teenage years, Khabilov wins by decisions and Akhmedov is relim level fighter. So, people think that Khabib should know that but it's pretending to be stupid out of racist/nationalist motivation.

.....That would make it if anything, easier to promote in Russia.

It should, but it's like their hatred for America/Western Society prevents them from world news or associating with their news/promotions.

Yea, because American don't do the same shit....Fake news.

Yeahhh, but at least their fake news shit factors into account other countries/nations you dipshit.

Fake news vs Propaganda is 2 different things.

shut the f@#k up
NFYgmKoHDYOU2qAlnIN2K6u-aDX_rVO6yEXgzFGvEnDx4cHQIIx4E2PTuNdjTzJgu5TA7G1BcnFdknWcM77rRvpxuMzr_7XLcuc16qVdWcbPnBPvs2NScO2y9w=w333-h442-nc

Uhh no, not even close. Dagestan sure but calling Ukraine Russian is like calling Canada American.

same area....you're not going to find many blacks in the Ukraine...haha

Back