Khabib Nurmagomedov and Donald Cerrone agree to UFC 187 bout

I got Cerrone. Khabib has only looked good against RDA and Trujillo. Match ups make fights!

Love Cerrone but ill say Khabib.

Last edited:
As long as Khabib doesn't get TKO/KO'd I see him winning it by via unanimous decision his grappling is just to much to deal with.

Khabib is a nightmare matchup for Cerrone. Will grind Cerrone hard, he is too weak for khabib.

Donald going to lose this fight. Going to be similar to RDA fight except more grappling fest.

I'll take Khabib, but I think Cerrone can expose the holes in his stand up. Pretty good fight to prepare him for Pettis.

This.

When Cowboy is "on" he is as good as anyone. When he's cold, well you get the fight he had against Benson.

I thought Benson did enough to earn the nod though the fight was close enough it can hardly be called a robbery.

Cowboy's UFC resume is more impressive by far.

Should be an interesting fight.

I guess he's "cold" by coincidence whenever he faces a top5 fighter right? Don't make excuses for the guy. He faced a former champ and a better fighter than any other guy on his streak... that's why he couldn't get going.

Cowboy lost against Benson clear as day... everyone knows it except those corrupt or incompetent judges. Khabib obviously deserves the shot because he beat RDA cleanly, which is a better win than any of Cerrones regardless of his recent gift decision.

You realize Khabib has wrestled bear's since his youth and his father was trained under olympic gold medallist. He won't be getting submitted anytime soon. Not to mention Cowboy hasn't submitted anyone anywhere near Khabib's grappling level. Khabib>Barboza,Dunham,Castillo

Bears don't try to sub you. Plus I highly doubt they had teeth and claws if this is a true.

Probably Khabib by boring decision

LOL at how many people think 'Sparring Match Decision' Cowboy is gonna show up for the 4th time in a row.

It is time for deadly finisher Cowboy to return. It has been long enough. Mark my words on this.

Back