Khabib Nurmagomedov and Donald Cerrone agree to UFC 187 bout

Khabib should be able to take Cowboy down pretty easily. Probably some fun positions after that, Cowboy's sub attacks are fast and come one after another. Khabib's base on top should be enough. RDA is a good grappler and Khabib was too strong.

Khabib by decision.

I voted for cowboy, i think he's more well rounded and wiser, he's also faced more well rounded opposition. He's gonna find a way to a UD win. Although if he's next for the title shot, pettis still demolishes him.

The fact that cowboy will be on his back for 22 of the 25 minutes wont help him at all......

to much hype on khabib even though he'll be out over a year since his last fight.

Rusty Khabib is a real possibility

I'll be rooting hard for Cerrone, but there's a 1% chance he wins here. I'd love nothing more than Cowboy KOing him with a head kick.

I feel like Khabibs grappling is just too strong and I don't see Donald catching him off his back.

Really, it should be Gleison vs Bendo for the title eliminator.

Cerrone better kick the shit out of that ACL

Cerrone by TKO
Khabib's striking isn't nearly on the same level.
& Post ACL injury Khabib most likely will not fight the same..

Depends on which Cowboy comes out to fight.

Even the best Cowboy isn't beating The Eagle. Khabib is the future UFC LW Champion gentlemen. The Eagle will walk through Pettis afterwards. Or, beat up RDA again.

Khabib absolutely dominated RDA who is much better than Cerrone at just about everything including wrestling. That said Khabib is coming off ACL surgery which is a big deal, and Cerrone is looked much improved.

Rusty Khabib is a real possibility
Rusty Khabib is the dude who lost to Bendo. :lol:

Khabib Nurmagoatmedov will treat cowboy like bear, wrestle to ground for make victory.

I hope its 5 rounds. Cowboy will probably not have enough time in 3 rounder

The fans and Cerrone.

Khabib has no stand up for Cowboy. If it goes to the ground, Cowboy could easily sub him.

Khabib is overrated. Cerrone will prove that soon, come on Dana!

Seeing as how Cerrone got his ass thoroughly kicked by RDA and how Khabib looked like he was rolling with a 5 year old when fighting RDA, I'm gonna say Khabib wins this rather easily.

I hope it's a 5 rounder. If I was a betting man, I'd pick Khabib by finish in the 4th or 5th.

Back