Khabib nose is way too pretty considering his father

His father has one of the ugliest noses I've ever seen. While Khabib's nose is princess Disney level.

The question then becomes: how pretty is/was his mom? Does she has the prettiest nose in the world to balance her husband nasal atrocity?

No pics of Thee Great Abdulmanaps nose?!?!?! <mma3>

GTFO!

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Khabib's father bang. Khabib also want bang but he use the father plan and grapple.

It's not fair because Adbulnap looks like the Iron Curtain personified. The man has zero humor ever.

From threads about Conor's dick to threads about Khabib's nose. Sherdog is sure going downhill.

Nah, always been ultra homoerotic.

I care. Khabib's mom may have the prettiest nose in the world, but their misoginist culture is hiding this nasal treasure from us.

If you watched the countdown where they went to Dagestan, it has nothing to do with misogyny. They don't like to be photographed or recorded on their own terms, not the men's.

From rumors I heard abdulmanap was a punching bag in Dagestani mountains in his youth

Really? You really heard that? I find it hard to believe you're in the loop of the Dagestani Gossip Circuit.

But maybe you are.

Or, more likely, you were just making a joke and I'm only now realizing it???

Weight cutting Abdulmanap

khabib-father-abdulmanap-nurmagomedov-young.jpg

And here a pic of both together

DCMmxzo.jpg

Khabibs mom is surprisingly jacked!

Looking like a killer here.
In a Siberian prison. Was he starving to death? He's gaunt. What's the story here? He looks like he's from the irish great famine with no potatoes to speak of. He's at least 15 lbs under a healthy body weight.

From threads about Conor's dick to threads about Khabib's nose. Sherdog is sure going downhill.
But.. Conor shows up at every weigh-in with literal half-chubs. Sometimes his lil Irish wiener is close enough to be considered a visible erection. Why? It's weird and relevant. Because it's bizarre.

You like saying how hot Costa is, stop it.

Last edited:
Their women all wear bedsheets so we would never know. Could be khabibs mom, could be his wife. We dont know.

Khabib and Dustin have almost the same nose but it's interesting that Khabib has such a big brow ridge
faceoff.jpg

His father has one of the ugliest noses I've ever seen. While Khabib's nose is princess Disney level.

The question then becomes: how pretty is/was his mom? Does she has the prettiest nose in the world to balance her husband nasal atrocity?

Pretty is a subjective concept, no way to prove what's pretty and what's not.
Actually theres something called "sexual selection" so if big noses are that "ugly" they would be completely eliminated by natural/sexual selection

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/he...to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
"British Pakistanis were responsible for 3 per cent of all births, they accounted for 30 per cent of British children born with a genetic illness."

It's part of their culture to marry their cousins in large parts of the world.
Pakistan is nowhere near Dagestan, nor are they the same race or culture. All they share is the religion. Is a Filipino culturally the same as a Brazilian because they're both Catholic?

Da fuck is wrong with you? What a gay idiot thread

Some Americans actually think that Khabib isn't white and his race is "Muslim" lol. Guy's a literal "Caucasian".

Americans have no understanding of race/anthropology for the most part because of their weird interpretations of it lol. For instance they call White Europeans "Caucasians" when Whites didn't really come from the Caucasus, and you're right Dagestani are actual Caucasians lmao.

And for a time in their history they called Germans and Irish non-white lol.

Back