Khabib nose is way too pretty considering his father

I wonder what alt account TS uses to post in the OT.

0729BF6F-84CC-4ED0-A64E-17395DF08060.png
So khabib how did you meet your wife?

It was dark night, I take single leg

Weight cutting Abdulmanap

khabib-father-abdulmanap-nurmagomedov-young.jpg
Looking like a killer here.

This was khabib at 16. He looked more like his dad then, but then his nose evolved kinda like a pokemon. Maybe his nose got flattened like cauliflower ears.
B0pw4RfIIAAxISV.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

His father has one of the ugliest noses I've ever seen. While Khabib's nose is princess Disney level.

The question then becomes: how pretty is/was his mom? Does she has the prettiest nose in the world to balance her husband nasal atrocity?
7554 posts since 2009 and not once have you had something interesting to say. gw

The funny thing is to compare Javier and Father. Definitely look long-lost, at least in the nose / down-sloping eyes region. View media item 31813
You may be on to something here. See the Dené-Caucasian hypothesis, which dominated historical linguistics for decades and basically says that Khabib’s people and Javier’s people speak different dialects of the same language.

An enlarged or drooping nose is a common sign of pork deficiency.

Khabib's also lucky his hairline is solid so far. Balding is much more common in the Caucasus it seems

It seems like half of those Dagestan guys look kinda Arabic and the other half look sorta European

Lots of fighters get nasal surgery maybe he had to fix a few broken noses.

Just kind of Cro Cop's Nose case, I think. Same evolution.

maxresdefault.jpg

crosam.jpg

Manowar's bassist suffered the same fate.

JoeyDeMaio02.jpg

into

joey_demaio.jpg

May be the HGH

Back