Khabib nose is way too pretty considering his father

Human Bass

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
His father has one of the ugliest noses I've ever seen. While Khabib's nose is princess Disney level.

The question then becomes: how pretty is/was his mom? Does she has the prettiest nose in the world to balance her husband nasal atrocity?

Last edited:
Man great post about visuals with no pictures.

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-and-Ronaldo.jpg just two pretty boys in the world of high level sport

7c6ccbf019892ffbccd5780b0aa7e349.jpg

This was khabib at 16. He looked more like his dad then, but then his nose evolved kinda like a pokemon. Maybe his nose got flattened like cauliflower ears.
B0pw4RfIIAAxISV.jpg

god khabib is so fucking pale

Weight cutting Abdulmanap

khabib-father-abdulmanap-nurmagomedov-young.jpg

And here a pic of both together

DCMmxzo.jpg

From threads about Conor's dick to threads about Khabib's nose. Sherdog is sure going downhill.

From rumors I heard abdulmanap was a punching bag in Dagestani mountains in his youth

This was khabib at 16. He looked more like his dad then, but then his nose evolved kinda like a pokemon. Maybe his nose got flattened like cauliflower ears.
B0pw4RfIIAAxISV.jpg

Looks like my former best friend.

that spent a lot of years in prison for stealing people's cars they earned.

Post man confirmed.
Kabeep looks nothing like his so called "father".

people think this thread’s dumb, but I agree with TS. it’s interesting that the the guy who wound up being the public face of Dagestan is most “normal” looking guy in the whole province. What if it had been Zabit, or another one of these throwbacks to originary man

Back