Khabib negotiating to fight twice in 2019: on September 7 and December 21st

He can already sign a contract for another fight because if I am not mistaken he only has one left under his current agreement with the UFC.
Good point , so just 2 then.

Ufc not trying to secure the champ?

Khabib vs Tony in December with Marc A being the special guest referee inshallah

They will make Khabib-Conor II in order to break 2.5 million PPV buys. Khabib won't fight for a year after that.

Ufc not trying to secure the champ?

Khabib won’t sign a contract for many fights anymore because he also doesn’t want to be tied to the UFC. For example, him and GSP really wanted to fight but UFC didn’t allow it. If Khabib doesn’t have a contract with the UFC, he can fight with anybody who also not under any agreements. You know what I mean? For example, him and GSP can still fight like a year from now and it might happen without UFC.

If it’s not Ferguson in December, I swear to god

Putting in the effort to fight twice before the year ends. I like that a lot.

He can already sign a contract for another fight because if I am not mistaken he only has one left under his current agreement with the UFC.

Two fights left on Khabib's contract. He specifies this in this very interview.

Putting in the effort to fight twice before the year ends. I like that a lot.

Sure, but he made up a ridiculous requirement, that two suspended fighters have to fight at or before his return.

Why not just say he'll fight twice this year if the UFC delivers a unicorn to his house.

Well champions should defend 2 fights minimum a year

He's out due to the suspension so can't blame him much

Normal fighters should fight 3-4 times

Khabib is planning to fight twice in one year.

<YeahOKJen>

Lol
I doubt he could go through the 155 cut twice in such little time
It's 106 day turnaround.

He fought Iaquinta just 99 days after he fought Barboza.

If you didn't live on Sherdog you could've visited Nurmagomedov's Wikipedia page and discovered this fact.

@Thenewguysnm1 / @TNGS1

This would be perfect, Khabib would also be arguably GOAT if he wins all of those
LW GOAT definitely, however he would need a win vs GSP or move up and beat the WW champ to really be in contention for GOAT..

Back