Khabib: "Moron Tony Ferguson concerned bout me doping. I was tested 11 times, they found..."

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
... to much courage."

Full quote:

This moron Ferguson has concerns about my doping tests. Hey idiot, I was tested 11 times, and 11 times antidoping agency found too much courage in my samples, unlike your cowardly eyes, that you was hiding when we met in person.

48fmnS4k1fU.jpg

Funny thing is, he isn't even facing Tony..

Khabib is facing Alvarez, while Tony is facing RDA... why are Khabib and Tony still beefing?

good trash talk game for someone who doesn't speak english very goodly...

good trash talk game for someone who doesn't speak english very goodly...

The language barrier makes the trash talk 10 times better... "el knockdown".

Also works in his favor because when the talk makes no sense people laugh it off because hes russian and his english is poor. WIn/Win

sonnen1_576.jpg

".1 over?!?! you caught me on a low day i demand a retest!!"

he's a russian muslim boy of avar ethnicity and jacked, deal with it

Tony Ferguson is a dick. Nothing new here.

48fmnS4k1fU.jpg

Khabib is facing Alvarez, while Tony is facing RDA... why are Khabib and Tony still beefing?

Not official yet. Khabib could fight Barboza, Porier, Nate/Conor winner or be forced to wait.

Eddie said he wanted some time off and said he wanted Conor vs Nate winner for his belt.

Khabib could get screwed over.

... to much courage."

Full quote:

48fmnS4k1fU.jpg

I thought it s going to be

Barboza vs Khabib

RDA vs Ferguson

McGregor vs Diaz W vs Alvarez

I figured Ferguson would've been humbled by lando putting him on ice skates. Guess I was wrong

Khabib is a funny guy
There was a guy in one of the meet a fighter threads who talked about meeting Khabib. Said that Khabib was drunk as fuck at a bar with Cormier and Khabib was asking the guy if he knew his big friend (talking about DC). The guy said yeah and I know you too.

He said Khabib perked up guess he was surprised by somebody knowing him lol. The guy said Khabib was funny as hell and was a very friendly guy.

I hope Khabib gets knocked out with that fucking ridiculous wig of his. Almost pisses me off as much as Werdums troll face that Miocic smashed in

it will be good when khabib gets mauled by eddie and the fight against ferguson is made

There was a guy in one of the meet a fighter threads who talked about meeting Khabib. Said that Khabib was drunk as fuck at a bar with Cormier and Khabib was asking the guy if he knew his big friend (talking about DC). The guy said yeah and I know you too.

He said Khabib perked up guess he was surprised by somebody knowing him lol. The guy said Khabib was funny as hell and was a very friendly guy.

Khabib does not drink. He is muslim, it goes against his beliefs. Fake AF story.

I hope Khabib gets knocked out with that fucking ridiculous wig of his. Almost pisses me off as much as Werdums troll face that Miocic smashed in
That ridiculous wig is a papakha an article of clothing native to Khabib's homeland of Dagestan and wearing it ties to his pride in his Avar culture. This is far from Werdum and his troll face

Back