Media Khabib more likely to fight Mayweather before Conor

Lol

If there's serious money to be made, Floyd will take the 'fight'

Cat wasn't even trying vs Conor. I'm sure he placed a bet on himself to finish it in the tenth. Ka-chinggg$$$

So, he’s now been offered the 100 million he said it would take to rematch Conor but STILL DOESN’T want to?

Lol

Runnin.

You believe he’s running from a guy he’s already mauled once? I’ll never understand what goes on the heads of you sycophants.

Why would Mayweather want to box a wrestler talk about a mismatch

Because there is enough dumb people who think MMA fighters have a chance against a boxing legend in a boxing match.

Future MMA prospects need to covert to Islam and start learning some new languages. Damn

You believe he’s running from a guy he’s already mauled once? I’ll never understand what goes on the heads of you sycophants.

Would you run from fighting a guy, for ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS, who you beat once already?

It's how much Team Mayweather get paid and get a cut of; to fight someone not McGregor.

These guys need the finest Crude to keep greased up.

07_451_366792517904657871499997682.552-696x3651.jpg

Conor vs Mayweather in boxing made some degree of sense because mcgregor is a striker.

But khabib is a grappler, all of his striking success is set up by the threat of the takedown. Take that away in a boxing ring and Floyd will destroy khabib.

Also Conor sold the interest in the Floyd fight by his antics on the worldwide tour, good luck if they expect the same level of interest being generated by khabib.

The more this goes on the more I hope Tony smashes khabib and we get a 155 champ more interested in defending the belt than posturing.

Because there is enough dumb people who think MMA fighters have a chance against a boxing legend in a boxing match.
Dumb people thought a MMA striker, a admittedly high level striker, had a chance against Mayweather, which was unquestionably stupid. Not even the dumbest MMA fans on planet earth however would think Khabib, a guy with average striking but lethal ground game, would have a shot against Mayweather. The most deluded Khabib fanbois on earth wouldn't think he stands a chance against Floyd. No one would buy the ppv.

Nah fam not Khabib. Conor Floyd was only possible because Conor at least was a quality MMA striker and he sold some wolf tickets to the absolutely stupidest MMA fans but Khabib an average mma striker against a boxing legend? Nah no one's falling for that.

khabib dropped conor. did mayweather drop conor?

<seedat>

He hit Conor with a clean shot and dropped him in an MMA fight.

Mayweather would have dropped Conor if the ref did not save him.

Conor has 19 knock outs in MMA mostly from stand up fighting.

Khabib has 8 and they have all been from ground and pound.

Khabib is a way better MMA fighter than Conor but Conor is still way more marketable and a much bigger star and he is actually a stand up fighter. Have no interest in him rewatching Mayweather but have no interest in Mayweather boxing a wrestler either.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/01/khabib-nurmagomedov-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-saudi-arabia/

The link includes video.

Cliffs:

- Saudi Arabians have offered Khabib $100 million to fight either Floyd or Conor in Saudi Arabia

- Ali says they're focused on Tony and arent looking for what's next

- But when questioned more on it, Ali says Khabib would fight Floyd next over Conor because Conor doesnt deserve LW titleshot

- finishes the interview saying "Hey bitch! Go fight Justin Gaethje, get a win, and after that come back to for a titleshot"
Ali is a liar and a snitch. Stop quoting him please.

What a dumb thread. Floyd wouldnt waste his time with this crotch sniffer who can't sell a PPV. Nobody knows who Khabib is in the US he is not a draw. Khabib vs.Tony will do 300k PPV

It truly sucks that Saudi Arabia can buy their way in. I despise that country on every level. I totally get Khabib doing business with them, because they DO have allot of money. Even the WWE bends over for those scum, but I would personally give them the finger if I was Khabib and they approached me with 100 million after already making millions, and I am not kidding.

It’s happening. Don’t be surprised if the Super Bowl is there one day. I mean the super 6 final between two English fighters was there FFS

What a dumb thread. Floyd wouldnt waste his time with this crotch sniffer who can't sell a PPV. Nobody knows who Khabib is in the US he is not a draw. Khabib vs.Tony will do 300k PPV

I'll take Floyd's opinion over yours. He said he would earn much more than his fight against Conor. Maybe the Saudis gave him an offer too

Last edited:
It's real simple. Khabib's gonna be forced to fight Conor or get stripped. He doesn't have nearly as much pull as his fans think. He plans on retiring at 30-0 which would be one more fight if he beats Tony, he can't fight in Vegas (which is the fight mecca for a rea$on), and he isn't reliable. People forget the days where Khabib was in a competition with Cruz for p4p injury belt, not to mention the multiple weight cut issues.

Conor doesn't deserve a title shot, but Dana seeing Conor as the better long term investment and Khabib will get fucked over. We've seen the UFC do worse.

Khabib will retire before he gets stripped.

He will not fight McGregor again, unless it's for ridiculous amounts of money (50+ million.)

he’ll fight Conor next

Back