Media Khabib more likely to fight Mayweather before Conor

Even as a Khabib fan I think the idea of him boxing Mayweather is ridiculous. I would assume the only people wanting this fight are those who stand to profit or people who want it because then it would no longer be something Conor has over Khabib.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/01/khabib-nurmagomedov-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-saudi-arabia/

The link includes video.

Cliffs:

- Saudi Arabians have offered Khabib $100 million to fight either Floyd or Conor in Saudi Arabia

- Ali says they're focused on Tony and arent looking for what's next

- But when questioned more on it, Ali says Khabib would fight Floyd next over Conor because Conor doesnt deserve LW titleshot

- finishes the interview saying "Hey bitch! Go fight Justin Gaethje, get a win, and after that come back to for a titleshot"
Khaduck confirmed. so much for khaleed wanting legacy fights. maybe after mayweather.
I predict Khabib does not make weight for tony again. he wants none of that.

Why is this even remotely interesting? Khabib isn't a striker, he'd get embarrassed against Mayweahter.

Khaduck confirmed. so much for khaleed wanting legacy fights. maybe after mayweather.
I predict Khabib does not make weight for tony again. he wants none of that.

He has nothing to prove other than Tony, a win over Tony cements his legacy.

He has nothing to prove other than Tony, a win over Tony cements his legacy.
im not a fan of khabib. i think he's a hypocrite and a very boring fighter who cuts weight to bully smaller fighters. I also think tony beats him relatively clearly. That said, if he does beat tony he's goat lw. Shame tony's body is breaking down.
edit: khabib landed a glancing blow on conrad only due to the fear of takedowns. hes a terrible striker.

im not a fan of khabib. i think he's a hypocrite and a very boring fighter who cuts weight to bully smaller fighters. I also think tony beats him relatively clearly. That said, if he does beat tony he's goat lw. Shame tony's body is breaking down.
edit: khabib landed a glancing blow on conrad only due to the fear of takedowns. hes a terrible striker.

Allready making excuses for Tony losing

Khabib vs Mayweather would be like Randy Couture vs James Toney. It would be a one-sided beatdown from the jump and it's an embarrassment to even think about getting Khabib brain damage like that. His family should be ashamed if they let him take that fight. He's a lifelong wrestler. If anything he should compete in wrestling tournaments. He would get brutalized in a pure standup fight without the threat of being taken down.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/01/khabib-nurmagomedov-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-saudi-arabia/

The link includes video.

Cliffs:

- Saudi Arabians have offered Khabib $100 million to fight either Floyd or Conor in Saudi Arabia

- But when questioned more on it, Ali says Khabib would fight Floyd next over Conor because Conor doesnt deserve LW titleshot

- finishes the interview saying "Hey bitch! Go fight Justin Gaethje, get a win, and after that come back to for a titleshot"

You really can't trust anything Ali says. The man is a sociopath and full of shit from stem to stern.

And LOL at fighting Floyd over Conor "because Conor doesn't deserve it." If he means that Conor doesn't deserve an MMA fight for the title then Floyd REALLY doesn't deserve it. Floyd has zero qualifications in MMA and quite honestly Conor had more business in boxing than Mayweather has in MMA. Granted McG was not on Floyds level in one skill, but Floyd is not on any UFC fighters level in all the others. And if we are talking about Khabib boxing Floyd then that is an even bigger mismatch than Conor vs. Floyd. There is no version of Ali's bullshit that makes sense if you really think about it for even 30 seconds.

Finally it's obvious that Khabibs camp is throwing whatever they can at the wall on this one. I'm not going to say that Khabib is ducking, but one minute they are talking about legitimacy, the next they are talking about unrealistic paychecks, and now they are talking about Mayweather fighting Khabib. Silliness all the way down.

I am down for Khabib to either box Mayweather or fight Mcgregor after Tony... He already said he won't fight too much longer, why not take the fights that will draw the most interest and money on his way out young...
You really want to see him box Floyd? Conor would fuck Khabib up in a boxing match once Khabib wasn't able to use/threaten the takedown like he can in MMA. Would make MMA look even worse that a what 43 year old retired boxer would embarrass an undefeated fighter, provided of course Khabib beats Tony, with contemptuous ease. You know how people were saying Conor wouldn't land a punch on Floyd pre fight, I genuinely think Khabib would be incapable of landing on Floyd.

Who the hell would pay to watch Khabib vs Floyd? A wrestler vs a Boxer in a...fucking boxing match?? I can tell you who...no one, no one will pay for that shit it has no lure and cannot seel itselt and Khabib cant sell it either...he is not very good on his feet, there is no way that fight makes any sense at all.

This guy beats Conor and thinks he becomes the bigger seller? Not the case at all.
I will tell you who wants to watch and why. Khabib has said he will be happy to fight Floyd BUT it must be 1 round of MMA followed by 11 rounds of boxing for a 12 round event. I am definitely in.

He knocked down conor
Even the most ardent Khabib fan would admit Conor would embarrass Khabib boxing, can you imagine what Floyd would do to Khaibb ffs? Only upside would be it would end up being so embarrassingly one sided it would make Conor Floyd look like a classic and it would hopefully end the idea of MMA fighters thinking they can actually box.

It's real simple. Khabib's gonna be forced to fight Conor or get stripped. He doesn't have nearly as much pull as his fans think. He plans on retiring at 30-0 which would be one more fight if he beats Tony, he can't fight in Vegas (which is the fight mecca for a rea$on), and he isn't reliable. People forget the days where Khabib was in a competition with Cruz for p4p injury belt, not to mention the multiple weight cut issues.

Conor doesn't deserve a title shot, but Dana seeing Conor as the better long term investment and Khabib will get fucked over. We've seen the UFC do worse.
If they strip him, he retires and Dana and Conor don't get a rematch of the biggest PPV of all time. They also lose a huge star and opportunity in Russia and the mideast. Dana is not this stupid. Khabib has a lot more leverage than you think here, especially since he already finished Conor and it's a joke that Conor would get the rematch off of the Cerrone fight at 170. If Khabib says, let him fight Gaethje if he wants a shot. Dana will cave and make that fight.

BA79C71E-9E22-47D6-8911-22C5D0B299E0.jpeg

The link includes video.

Cliffs:

Khabib shook confirmed.

BA79C71E-9E22-47D6-8911-22C5D0B299E0.jpeg

Hahaha Problem is Conor vs Floyd is still a much bigger fight than Khabib vs Floyd, thus Floyd wont fight Khabib. lol

I don't know why they don't come to Dubai. There is more cash there! 200M usd for a JONES-ISRAEL fight! Take the money dana forget about Abu dhabi partnership or whatever. I think it would be one of the greatest fights in UFC history Something like the thriller in Manila or the rumble in the jungle. I am a big fan of spectacles and great occasions

Last edited:
If khabib/floyd somehow happens, the main promo is gonna be khabib dropping conor.
They're gonna play that clip thousands of times.

Back