Khabib,Mike tyson, cejudo,Ali

Did you hear him say Shukran to Khabib ? This is lebanese for thank you. What was that ?
Also "What do you think of Khabib in boxing ? He's a great athlete, a great wrestler".

He thinks Khabib is an Arab because he is a muslim.
It's Arabic for thank you.
Ellie is Jewish. He tries the same trick as Helwani. He tries to create a connection with Khabib.
Helwani tried that by always using a pathetic method.
'Salam alekum Khabib. You muslim I'm Jewish. People can see we can get along'.

It's so pathetic to try to create connections for future news and interviews.
Ellie tried a Helwani.

Ellie is Jewish. He tries the same trick as Helwani. He tries to create a connection with Khabib.

Ellie tried a Helwani.

Are they still on good terms on is there still bad blood? After that one time when Khabib argued with Ariel.

Ellie tried a Helwani.
One of the reasons Khabib doesn’t like Ariel, he reeks of fakeness. From my international friends the thing that annoys them most about Americans/Canadians is the fake niceness. It drives them up a wall.

Ellie tried a Helwani.

Ariel did have some connection with Khabib at least at some point and "Salam" means hello in Arabic, it's not hypocritical from anyone to say that to a muslim, especially someone like Khabib who is known to use it a lot.

One of the reasons Khabib doesn’t like Ariel, he reeks of fakeness. From my international friends the thing that annoys them most about Americans/Canadians is the fake niceness. It drives them up a wall.

I have never been to America but I have been to canada and while I agree with american fakeness, I never sensed that vibe when I was in Canada. But then I was in Nova Scotia.

I have never been to America but I have been to canada and while I agree with american fakeness, I never sensed that vibe when I was in Canada. But then I was in Nova Scotia.
There’s a lot of fake nice in Canada, maybe they’re more real in Nova Scotia don’t know, never been.

Most Americans can't help it.
Being fake sells in the US. They all try to be something else to meet the expectations of society. They are raised by tv, misleading adds, internet and propaganda. They can't help it. It's hard to escape the social habits of society shaped by companies who rule the US.

You can't make it being nice and real in the US. That's what most people believe there I think.
It's hard to judge from the outside if someone is raised there in the companies shaped artificial society.

Are they still on good terms on is there still bad blood? After that one time when Khabib argued with Ariel.

I think they don't really have beef.
I think Khabib is loyal to Abdelaziz. He has beef with Helwani for siding with Conrat.

Ariel did have some connection with Khabib at least at some point and "Salam" means hello in Arabic, it's not hypocritical from anyone to say that to a muslim, especially someone like Khabib who is known to use it a lot.

It's more the political issues he try to use.
I wonder if Khabib knows who the uncle of Helwani is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back