News Khabib met with the Head of Dagestan, Sergei Melikov; sounds like he's staying retired

Khabib is retired.
There is nobody that's worth smashing.
"i don't fight for money. I come for smash."

look at the pharao, posing with all his templar crosses, laughing while stealing tax money from the poor..
moscow-russia-may-first-deputy-director-federal-service-national-guard-troops-commander-chief-colonel-general-sergei-152638053.jpg

I know people will laugh and write this off but my friends in Russia have been saying that Khabibs dad was a sacrifice and they killed him off for power and just attributed it to Covid. Suspicious death, now khabib meeting with head of Dagestan. I believe it now.

Conor is in shape and focused it appears. Can’t blame khabib for not rematchimg his biggest win, his biggest pay day and his hardest fight. Actually yeah, we can, sad.. 29 wins with only 4 top 5s, can we just stop talking about this guy now? His biggest win is Conor and khabibs own fans say Conor is nothing.

I know people will laugh and write this off but my friends in Russia have been saying that Khabibs dad was a sacrifice and they killed him off for power and just attributed it to Covid. Suspicious death, now khabib meeting with head of Dagestan. I believe it now.
Glad you got the ban hammer. Ridiculous bullshit

As long as Conor is around he wont be coming back. He is petrified after seeing what he did to 170 lbs Cowboy at UFC 246.
You've got some wild fantasies little boy, but if that helps you to fall asleep...

I hope he stays retired and doesn’t do a conor and fake retire and come across as a big fat phoney.

Back