News Khabib met with the Head of Dagestan, Sergei Melikov; sounds like he's staying retired

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Just a video of the Head of Dagestan, Sergei Melikov congratulating him on his win. Khabib talks about the victory and said to the people close to him who were telling him not to retire, saying he was going to have to face the decision soon anyway.

Last edited:
Dana-White-Money.jpg

It’s weird to me that he seems so determined even obstinate and yet happy to be told what to do.

A real juxtaposition.
There is one other option. Maybe you don't know him? At all? Consider that. It's hilarious to presume to know someone you haven't spent a few hundred hours with in real life.

Khabib is worth $40 million usd and lives in dagestan. This guy doesnt care or need about more money to beat a guy he destroyed already. I hope poirier smokes conor so it can just be put to rest.

Khabib only comes back for Lord Artem

There is one other option. Maybe you don't know him? At all? Consider that. It's hilarious to presume to know someone you haven't spent a few hundred hours with in real life.

lol

Look up the word ‘seem’ in the dictionary you dipshit

and don’t @ me again.

<DisgustingHHH>

Bullshit he's got at least one more fight left in him
He's holding out for the cash, as should be

Bullshit he's got at least one more fight left in him
He's holding out for the cash, as should be
if he comes back, its because he's bored and none of the prospects they had turned out to be championship level or not in the ufc yet.

I don't see him coming back even if his mom had a change of heart. I think he feels a personal responsibility to make someone else in that gym into a champion

Khabib is disrespecting his father's dream if he doesn't go for 30-0.
Khabibs fathers dream was for THEM to reach 30-0 together.

Also, he’s disrespecting his mother’s wishes if he continues to fight without his father.

I’m all for khabib making it to 30-0. Shit, even gsp seemed semi disappointed that khabib is going to go through with it. Who knows what could/could’ve been. Sucks that the plan was to ever retire at 30-0 in the first place. With a few more title defenses the dude could’ve been the undisputed goat if he kept dominating contenders the way he’s been doing.

[
if he comes back, its because he's bored and none of the prospects they had turned out to be championship level or not in the ufc yet.

I don't see him coming back even if his mom had a change of heart. I think he feels a personal responsibility to make someone else in that gym into a champion
Good points. Figuratively speaking, the right amount of money might make a man slap his momma

Back