Khabib mentioned in NFL Broadcast

When a grown ass man doesn't watch either basketball, football, hockey, or baseball I know they grew up getting shoved in their locker.

We know must posters are around 12 years old, and the times have changed:

Yeah, it may be "soccer" for you guys, for some weird reason. We used to break legs and were told to walk it off :D. Come to think of it, the 2nd coach is more in line with what we were used to "back then".

And now I'm supposed to know who? Fuck outta here with that fake rugby shit with all these pussies protection kits.

Lmao. More dudes probably get brain damage from American football hits than any sport. Pussy.

I'm sure I could ask you about real footballers and what they did at the weekend and you'd have no idea. What about Harry Kane missing a penalty? Who do you think will win the rugby world cup that starts next Friday?

MMA fans aren't all Americans, it's entirely possible to be a sports fan and not to know who the fuck this Hopkins is.

Jofra Archer knocked Steve Smith down like Anderson Silva but of course you have no idea who I'm talking about as you're not a real 'sports fan'.
giphy.gif

AVto.gif

nukkkk.0.gif

CrazySelfreliantFerret-max-1mb.gif
Holy shit.

And I’m a Colts fan lol. They are fuuuuucked this year

Its funny cause if this was posted in a NFL forum, you would see more people asking “who?” about Khabib
No they wouldn't, Khabib is a mainstream pop culture figure now. It won't be long until all these rappers start mentioning him in their songs.

Wow, people complaining about this thread and have no problem with the 30 or so Conor threads a week even though his ass retired twice

Holy shit.

And I’m a Colts fan lol. They are fuuuuucked this year
Even with Luck Houston was going to press for the top seed of your division. Without Luck, Deshaun Watson is going to run roughshod over the AFC south for years to come. Dude is just good at football.

Can't believe that draws a flag nowadays.

NFL getting soft AF.
I can see their reasoning, but the worst part was that there wasn't an offsetting for the guy coming in and slammiung Hopkins in the facemask

And now I'm supposed to know who? Fuck outta here with that fake rugby shit with all these pussies protection kits.
Rugby is a sport for unathletic pussies

The only reason they wear pads in football is because people were dying

@5:55

Heard this get mentioned around here a couple days ago but no video, then just now I saw this posted on youtube - The most heated moments of week 1 (HD) 2019 NFL season ... and voila!

I don't understand this sport, but why is that illegal? I thought you could rag doll people around as long as they have the ball, no?

As a Yurpean w/ no interest in American Football whatsoever, I could still see your point and appreciate it. Surprised (a little) at a few others' reactions.

But, then, this is Sherdog...

(Of course, you could've specified which Hopkins...I was mislead as well...was expecting Bernard...)
LOL I was thinking of Anthony Hopkins.

I was like, does that old man watch MMA? :D

Is this UFC? is this MMA? No? Get the fuck out of here then.

Lol at the saltyness in this thread A Level athlete Hopkins with 3 months of training would be a definite HW champ in the UFC

Back