Khabib mentioned in NFL Broadcast

Ube

Paralegal of the Year
@Black
Reaction score
So I’m watching Houston play the Saints. And Hopkins takes one of the players and reverse body slams him. If someone can find that gif that would be great. Would for sure be a highlight. Anyway, the commentator says something like, Deandre Hopkins was watching a little too much Khabib over the weekend, on ESPN.

Is the UFC/MMA finally mainstream?

So I’m watching Houston play the Saints. And Hopkins takes one of the players and reverse body slams him. If someone can find that gif that would be great. Would for sure be a highlight. Anyway, the commentator says something like, Deandre Hopkins was watching a little too much Khabib over the weekend, on ESPN.

Why don't you rewind, record on your cell and post it?

Here’s the clip

Last edited:
He said... "Hopkins should stick to football and leave the fighting to A Level Athletes... "

<LynchWink>

But really. "He watched too much Khabib on ESPN+ this weekend."

Curious, did they say "KAbib or HAbib"?

I'm assuming they didn't try Nurmagomedov

And then they saw that Dana is making a bad mother fucker belt and will never reference UFC again

Khabib is international superstar not a has been scottish rat like
Conor

I'm not a Conor fan, but Conor made Khabib and that old drunk in the bar famous.

Sports are for nerds. Fighting isn't a sport. It's better.

You do realize he was in the biggest PPV of all-time because of Conor, and that increased his fame exponentially, right?
Khabib vs Porier had more viewers than Khabib vs McGregor supposedly

You do realize he was in the biggest PPV of all-time because of Conor, and that increased his fame exponentially, right?

Yep, Conor fanbois can enjoy the fact that his humiliating beating made Khabib rich and famous.

Weird flex...but okay <45>

Back