Khabib mentally destroyed Artem

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
"Yeah, I said it you PUSSY. Do something, boy. That's right, it's Artem time now motherfucker. Now get lost and take your chickenshit friends with you."

I guess he shouldn’t talk shit if he’s not willing to be a man about it.

EBwFl1S.jpg

Artem is busy....

Artem The GOAT doesn't need to explain himself to a tomato can like Khabib. Artem wanted to settle it in the octagon, but Khabib chickened out and tried to bro-hug him instead.

You forgot the part where Artem pissed his pants and cried to his boyfriend on the phone.

He was faking. It was just a tactic to get Khabib to drop his guard then dry gulch him and send him back to D-town. The only reason Khabib stayed on the bus is because he saw Artem (or as we in the MMA world like to call it, a "GOAT sighting") outside the window. Conor was just there to cause a diversion for the rest of the chickens on the bus.

I heard Artem was so scared he doesn’t even claim to be Russian anymore. He just now talks with A fake Irish accent.

I heard Artem was so scared he doesn’t even claim to be Russian anymore. He just now talks with A fake Irish accent.

Can you blame him? Everyone in Russia is ducking him.

Can you blame him? Everyone in Russia is ducking him.

The story I heard was Putin was so embarrassed by Artem crying in that video that Putin revoked Artems Russian citizenship.

Artem would KO Putin via standing hammerfist if he ever had the balls to get into the octagon with the GOAT.

Artem revokes his MANHOOD citizenship within 10 seconds.

Artem knows polonium is bad for his hairline, and he’s simply not willing to risk it.

Last edited:
Back