Khabib: Maywearher Fight is my preference now

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
During the press conference Khabib said that he prefers the Mayweather fight for legacy and monetary reasons. He says not many believe he can win and it motivates him.

He says they will begin talks after the commission hearing will commence.

He talks about it near 7:30 of the video

giphy.gif

You should be fighting Tony or any top contender in ufc after the suspension not thinking about fighting an old retired pillow fisted boxer

Last edited:
During the press conference Khabib said that he prefers the Mayweather fight for legacy and monetary reasons. He says not many believe he can win and it motivates him.

He says they will begin talks after the commission hearing will commence.

He talks about it near 7:30 of the video

That's really pathetic. I mean that's cool, but at least don't talk about legacy and honors and I don't fight for money and all that, then fights Conor, when he talked about fighting someone who deserves a title shot, then wanna fight Mayweather, when he might not have someone in UFC top 100 who he might be able to win a boxing match against at FEATHERWEIGHT or bantamweight divisions.

This guy wants to be Conor so bad!

Defend or Vacate!

"Mayweather fight for legacy" really now khabib <bball1>

Last edited:
I'm a Khabib fan but if he doesn't fight Tony then I will call a spade a spade.

Jesus Christ all that waiting on this tool and now he wants to do his best Conor impersonation.

He’s clearly not about money!

Let’s be honest here - to make $50m for one fight is too damn tempting
Yeah but unless he spends some on me I dont give a shit. Im down for watching the best fight the best. thats it.

Lmao at all the Khabib fans spouting honor and shit, it's all about money and Khabib can thank Conor for that, without his super fight with Mayweather this never materialises, long live red panty night.

Back