Khabib mauls Justin

He added subs to his ground game, shit just got real at top level

Khabib's grappling on another lever, not only in pressure, he is always dangerous. I thought he was just a wrestler, but his grappling is truly elite. Yes, Justin is not that great on the ground, but that was not even close, Ferguson would have gotten spanked so bad. Who can give Khabib a fight?

Khabib's grappling on another lever, not only in pressure, he is always dangerous. I thought he was just a wrestler, but his grappling is truly elite. Yes, Justin is not that great on the ground, but that was not even close, Ferguson would have gotten spanked so bad. Who can give Khabib a fight?
he is freakishly strong plus his skills = game over

Told you. Just how good is Conor McGregor
I don’t even know what that supposed to mean… Connor got dropped and Connor got drug out for further punishment… Khabib wanted to end a possibly dangerous situation as quick as possible much respect to both guys… Fuck Connor..... This fight was carried out in a blood for blood fist for fist confrontation… Connor was kissing ass in the middle of the fight lol....what are you talking about…”It’s just business” .....Get out of here with that bullshit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back