Khabib mauling Conor would be the best result for MMA

Probably fatigue played a major part too, but he took a little bit of a beating too.

He doesn't mark up too bad when he gets hit.

Yep. Plus I think he saw the rest of the fight going the same way, he grappled well but didn't have the answers, but opted out instead of fighting till the end, looking for that one opportunity to turn it all around.

It's hard to 'keep the faith' untill the end, which is why Silva vs Sonnen 1 was so amazing.

Yep. Plus I think he saw the rest of the fight going the same way, he grappled well but didn't have the answers, but opted out instead of fighting till the end, looking for that one opportunity to turn it all around.

It's hard to 'keep the faith' untill the end, which is why Silva vs Sonnen 1 was so amazing.

Yeah that was awesome by anderson.

Carl Froch did similar in boxing a few times.

Just hang in there and take your chance when it comes.

It is hard to increase heart, you either have it or you don't.

Yeah that was awesome by anderson.

Carl Froch did similar in boxing a few times.

Just hang in there and take your chance when it comes.

It is hard to increase heart, you either have it or you don't.

Great little example here too:

IMG_1209.JPG

I knew when I read the first line it was Meldrick taylor and JCC.

Haha awesome example. Taylor had some of the fastest hand I have ever seen.

I also think Mosley knocked Mayorga out in the dying seconds if memory serves me right.

Haha that's cool. You know boxing better than I do. It was actually from an old article about Roger Huerta here in Sherdog.

Haha that's cool. You know boxing better than I do. It was actually from an old article about Roger Huerta here in Sherdog.

I have followed boxing for about 25 years and I'm 34, though I remember watching Tyson fight Douglas when I was 5.

Last edited:
I could be overrating Conor but I don’t see a bull rushing style working on him. Tony’s unpredictable crisper style with heavy takedowns is the formula for Conor

Khabib is still the favorite. But not as much as Tony would be in my eyes
tony would butcher him as well

LOL, it was the furthest thing from mauling ever. Conor took zero damage.
lmao he got emasculated, bruh. Deal with it....

Last edited:
I have followed boxing for about 25 years and I'm 33, though I remember watching Tyson fight Douglas when I was 5.

That's hella cool. I trained some boxing but never really folllowed it or any other sport other than UFC (and a bit of Pride / Affliction etc) since about 2001.

That's hella cool. I trained some boxing but never really folllowed it or any other sport other than UFC (and a bit of Pride / Affliction etc) since about 2001.

your MMA knowledge likely trumps mine.

I have been a longtime casual fan at best.

Do think MMA is a fantastic sport and feel I am becoming a bigger fan by the day.

zero damage? lol

So it was a lucky neck crank? lol

Go watch the 4th round again and see the look in conor's face when Khabib starts gnp again.

He offered his back like he did with Diaz!
Lucky neck crank? What? What does that have to do with anything? You don't need to do any damage to someone to get them in a sub.

The fight was ages ago! Why are you still in denial?

{<jordan}

Conor got mauled in round 2, dropped standing and submitted in the 4th. He resorted to holding Khabib’s shorts, the fence and was getting kimura’d when he threw a completely illegal knee on the ground.

Must be a tough pill to swallow as you are still that hurt.
The fight was ages ago! Why are you still in denial?
<36>

Conor nevet got mauled.

Must be a tough pill to swallow as you are still that hurt.

Lucky neck crank? What? What does that have to do with anything? You don't need to do any damage to someone to get them in a sub.

so he wasn't wilting alway from Khabib's fist?

Khabib found his back very easily as did Diaz?

Conor always folds like a cheap deck chair when the going gets tough!

It's always better if the champion is actually the best guy in the division. Its unfortunate with the Khabib situation but it's infinitely still better than McGregor with the belt.

so he wasn't wilting alway from Khabib's fist?

Khabib found his back very easily as did Diaz?

Conor always folds like a cheap deck chair when the going gets tough!
Conor always folds like a cheap deck chair when he runs out of gas. Nothing to do with anyone's fist.

Back