Khabib mauling Conor would be the best result for MMA

khabib already cannot fight for a big portion of the year because of his faith

and he only fights once a year anyway if he doesn't pull out because of some bullshit

when Conor says he is going to fight, he fights and he is not afraid to take last minute replacements
Conor fight will be his third in a 12 month timespan

In two divisions. One of two to do it. You're delusional.

Only two world title fights at the end of the day which is laughable. There are a ton of champions who could have done the same given the same opppurtunity.

Baseless accomplishment. No better than winning another world title fight imo

The end of Conor is the end of the UFC’s growth

The UFC is still growing? If it takes a prima donna for the UFC to keep growing its in for a rude awakening. I think we've all seen that. *Brock

Once Conor loses a few more times lets see how many of his fans stick around. In MMA you're only as good as your last fight/s, fans turn at the drop of a dime.

giphy.gif

The UFC is still growing? If it takes a prima donna for the UFC to keep growing its in for a rude awakening. I think we've all seen that. *Brock

Once Conor loses a few more times lets see how many of his fans stick around. In MMA you're only as good as your last fight/s, fans turn at the drop of a dime.

giphy.gif
Fans like you, you mean, not real fans.

Oh yeah a Russian with limited English and no real name outside of MMA fans is certainly better for the sport. Conor may fight less and less but he attracts more fans and people to MMA than Khabib could ever hope to. Khabib could hold 3 titles simultaneously and be 40-0 and it would not attract more fans to the sport or have a bigger impact than McGregor does.

Sure bud, was a Vitor fan since 98 and still support him. Fans like me contard.
Contard, stop acting like a child ffs. Good for you that you remain a fan of his. I'm still a fan of Royce does that make me some sort of special super fan, no, neither does supporting Vitor for all those years and the same goes for McGregor. Some/many will leave and support the next big thing but that's just people and nothing to do with who they are supporting.
One more thing, i can't remember seeing you post anything positive about McGregor, always derogatory sniping bullshit. Vitor picked up a fair few injuries, much like Khabib, you must have a thing for dudes that pick up injuries easily.

Contard, stop acting like a child ffs. Good for you that you remain a fan of his. I'm still a fan of Royce does that make me some sort of special super fan, no, neither does supporting Vitor for all those years and the same goes for McGregor. Some/many will leave and support the next big thing but that's just people and nothing to do with who they are supporting.

Your post gives me a headache, you basically called me a shit fan before for saying the exact same thing you did. smh

All i said is the UFC is in for a rude awakening when all its stars are gone and they degraded the sport to WWE status because fans are fickle.

Conor delay8ng for mire cash is a good thing....if he can demand a bigger and bugger share of the pie for fighters then it gets harder for scum like dana to keep denying them their rightful share

Your post gives me a headache, you basically called me a shit fan before for saying the exact same thing you did. smh

All i said is the UFC is in for a rude awakening when all its stars are gone and they degraded the sport to WWE status because fans are fickle.
Yeah you're right my apologies. I thought you were having a go specifically at McGregor fans but i was wrong.

ps. you're still a shit fan though ;)

Only two world title fights at the end of the day which is laughable. There are a ton of champions who could have done the same given the same opppurtunity.

Baseless accomplishment. No better than winning another world title fight imo

Bro did you get hit by a water bottle or something? How are you this salty about the Leprechaun?

Who needs a champion who will fight once every 500 days? Imagine all the superstars that could have been created, memories that could have been made if we had legit title fights in the most stacked division during those 500 days. If Conor wins he’s taking off for another year or so. Fuck that.

Not having a legit champion prevents anyone in said division from becoming a star. Unfortunate fact
Or brings in more viewers and hype that its more likely for a superstar to be seen and found.
Depends how you look at it I guess...
Ufc champ making 200k a year. : mma star.
Global celebrity making millions after becoming a successful ufc fighter : global super star.

I wouldn't call him negative to the sport.

Back