Khabib mauling Conor would be the best result for MMA

khabib already cannot fight for a big portion of the year because of his faith

and he only fights once a year anyway if he doesn't pull out because of some bullshit

when Conor says he is going to fight, he fights and he is not afraid to take last minute replacements

Since July 2014 Khabib has fought 4 times. Since July 2014 Conor has fought 9 times, including 8 MMA fights and 1 boxing fight.

Contender Conor was 3x as active as contender Khabib. Now imagine how inactive Khabib would get as champion compared to Conor. If Conor doesn't fight for 500 days Khabib would sit out for 1500.

<PlusJuan>

Khabib doesn't have fans. Just Conor haters.Hes the most boring pull out fighter there is and couldn't sell a PPV to save his life cause nobody gives a shit.

Who needs a champion who will fight once every 500 days? Imagine all the superstars that could have been created, memories that could have been made if we had legit title fights in the most stacked division during those 500 days. If Conor wins he’s taking off for another year or so. Fuck that.

Because in the previous 500 days before Conor won the belt the UFC created so many superstars right?

Because in the previous 500 days before Conor won the belt the UFC created so many superstars right?

My main point was everyone should be rooting against Conor. Fuck inactive champions

Why do you nerds care more about who “draws” vs who actually competes? Lol

Conor had competed 4 times in 11 months before the hiatus. And the hiatus was one every fighter in the world would take to make that 100 million. Hopefully the UFC gets him back to fighting at least 2 times per year. Khabib pulls from fights, misses weight, and also had 2 years off from injuries.

Who needs a champion who will fight once every 500 days? Imagine all the superstars that could have been created, memories that could have been made if we had legit title fights in the most stacked division during those 500 days. If Conor wins he’s taking off for another year or so. Fuck that.

If those superstars could have been created then they would have been created regardless of what Conor was up to. The belt is a nice marketing tool, but it's not a replacement for charisma, good preparation, and a willingness to do lots of media.

My main point was everyone should be rooting against Conor. Fuck inactive champions

Then you should probably use words that actually get your point across like you know "Fuck inactive champions" instead of creating a lie. The funniest thing is the most active champions usually get the most hate on this forum.

How the fuck does he? I'm not even playing

Go watch the Edson fight
That's a man that trains with Frankie Edgar and Eddie Alvarez daily and Khabib got him

Cause Edson has garbage boxing. Was literally finished by a Cerrone jab. Also can't counter fight or fight going backwards. Has no stopping power besides spinning shit. You really need to stop posting about this sport if you cant even be bothered to learn it.

Contender Conor is dead

There is only Superstar Conor, who broke the record for title defense ducking by a wide mile

So? Contender Conor was 3x as active as contender Khabib. Imagine superstar Khabib who mauls Conor. He'd be 3x worse than Superstar Conor. Who wants that noise?

I think it would be the opposite. Mcgregor is the most recognized name in the sport - Khabib will not pull nearly the same amount of PPV by himself, win or lose. It is a sport and fighters are athletes but they're also entertainers and that's what they're being paid for - entertainment. And for the sport to grow the crowd has to be entertained.

Cause Edson has garbage boxing. Was literally finished by a Cerrone jab. Also can't counter fight or fight going backwards. Has no stopping power besides spinning shit. You really need to stop posting about this sport if you cant even be bothered to learn it.

Buddy don't stand here listing Edsons faults when all I was talking about is his TDD which is all that's gonna matter in this 1 round fight

How the fuck does he? I'm not even playing

Go watch the Edson fight
That's a man that trains with Frankie Edgar and Eddie Alvarez daily and Khabib got him
Is this the same Eddie Alvarez that Conor slapped the shit out of in embarrassing fashion, we're you saying "that's a man that trains with Frankie Edgar and Edson Barbosa"?

I just hope conor brings an extra pair of lungs. I just don't see him winning against khabib with the gas tank he has. He will ran out of air before the end of round 1 and he will be in survival mode for as long as the fight lasts. If he improves his gas tank, then im giving him a very, very slim chance of winning. Khabib by absolut dominance!!

I want Khabib to win but this wont stop at Conor. More will come,who will captivate and command purses like this

Best thing for MMA is Conor winning.

Best thing for my happiness is Khabib taking his life (literally)

Back