Khabib making fun of Shogun

Shogun is easier to understand in english than portuguese.

I've heard this before but I don't speak Portuguese so I was always curious, who is an English speaking fighter who it would be comparable to?

I've heard this before but I don't speak Portuguese so I was always curious, who is an English speaking fighter who it would be comparable to?
I think Chimaev or a young Khabib when you put Youtube at 2x speed lol. His brother Murilo Ninja sounds worse, like Shogun but very slurred.

not surprising at all, with better english many more would have understood what a hypocrite kabib really is
HighIncomparableGoose-size_restricted.gif

I think Chimaev or a young Khabib when you put Youtube at 2x speed lol. His brother Murilo Ninja sounds worse, like Shogun but very slurred.

I did Khamzat's post fight after Gerald on 2x speed and OH MY GOD. <45>

I'm a huge Shogun fan but that's hilarious.

Can't remember where but I saw someone say that Khabib's original facebook name was 'Shogun Rua'. Seems hes a fan of him which would explain how he remembers that video

Is that true? A long time ago I was watching UFC with a friend and Shogun was giving an interview. His GF was from somewhere in South America and she mentioned that he is speaking in a weird dialect.
I'm Brazilian, and I can attest to this. he has a funnier version of Curitiba-PR accent.

Shogun's voice reminds me of Bernardo Faria. 'Yuuge honour for me'

This wasn't meant in a bad way. Stop making problem out of nothing. I think it was hilarious.

Rua one of my boys but - like I always preach- people are like fucking sheep. I can see everyone pointing at bhibster making outcry of " villain " when nobody even knows how it was meant. It didnt seem to sinister to me.

Back