Khabib making excuses not to fight King Aldo

Yeah, I said it yesterday, the only time Aldo acts weird is when Conor is involved, the rest of the time he acts normal and beats people up. Someone other than Conor has to take him out before I'll believe Aldo won't win.

Yep, Conor is just the perfect antidote to Jose's style. We found the style to top Aldo. We haven't found that yet with Khabib, well, officially. A lot of people had Tibau beating him, but whatever, we won't count that. I think a fighter like Aldo beats him, and makes it look spectacular.

Yep, Conor is just the perfect antidote to Jose's style. We found the style to top Aldo. We haven't found that yet with Khabib, well, officially. A lot of people had Tibau beating him, but whatever, we won't count that. I think a fighter like Aldo beats him, and makes it look spectacular.
If Aldo was as big and strong and roided up as Tibau and Khabib was 22 again, then I'd give Aldo a chance. But since none of those things exist, I think it's safe to say that Khabib should rightly be a massive favorite.

Khabib knows what's up and wants to fight GOAT Ferguson.

Makes sense to me.

Kebab is a coward.
If he can't take you down he'd look like a fish out of water.
His striking is 0.3/10

Khabib tortured MJ like he was his bitch, imagine what he would do to a tiny man like Aldo.

MJ was the first taste of movement and "slickness", if that's what you wanna call it, Khabib ever tasted, and he just stood straight up, got tagged a few good times, and waited for MJ to gas, and trap himself. Aldo is the king of slickness at any weight, and strikes like a cobra when he unleashes a combo. Not saying Khabib has no chance, but I favor Aldo, and honestly, I think it's a relatively easy fight for him. And RDA has never had elite TDD, or anti wrestling. Watch his fight with Jason High. He just learned to pressure even better with his grappling. And yes, ask MJ. MJ is 1/2 the fighter that Aldo is from a skill and mastery standpoint. Aldo has literally mastered his style, like Khabib has mastered his style, except Khabib's style has a GLARING hole in it, and when you can stop his TDs, like Tibau proved, he's not superman.[/QUOTE]
aldo had a very close fights with people like edgar who did a similar plan to what khabib would do. pressure punches in bunches push pace against the cage and go for take downs. the difference is khabib has much better takedowns khabib is much stronger khabib pushes the pace much more and is a much better grappler and has better cardio in this game plan

Fresh interview with Khabib's father in Russian https://matchtv.ru/boxing/matchtvne...o_net_shansov_protiv_Khabiba_Novost_dna_v_MMA
He said that UFC didn't offer them fight against Aldo, said that long time ago they asked UFC for a fights with Diaz, with Aldo but there is no sense in this fights now. Said that their priority -- fights with McGregor and Ferguson and fight with Cerrone at WW. Said that Khabib is ready to fight at WW and wants Khabib to fight with top guys at LW and WW not FW guy. He also thinks that all this situation is like the same stuff with Alvarez-McGregor-Nurmagomedov -- now UFC is trying to punish Ferguson for his demand for big money to fight Khabib.
In the end says that if UFC offers good money Khabib will fight Aldo, Khabib fought debutant (Horcher) not so long ago so Khabib will not turn down fights.

Exactly as deliciously hilarious as I expected. Way to be predictable, Khabib.

"no one wants to fight me"

"I turned down that fight"

"whole division is chicken!"

<36>

I see it the same way. Aldo is basically MJ, except he knows spacial awareness, and anti wrestling like we know how to breathe, and will continue to move how MJ did in the beginning, except have that Aldo spidey sense on when exactly to pivot and angle out to not get trapped. Also, Aldo is MJ if he was 5x more explosive, waaaay better kicks, and crisper hands, with actual setups, much better head movement, the whole gamut.

And Khabib doesn't have the power, and speed in his hands or kicks where one false move, and Aldo could go out to the bigger man, or anything. But hey, stranger things have happened, and Khabib's wrestling could be something Aldo is so deathly aware of, that he gets caught with one of Khabib's weird strikes, and gets stretched. Who knows, but Aldo should beat him handily.

I'm probably one of the bigger fans (not nuthugger) of Aldo and I honestly think he would get mauled. He can defend double legs like no other, unfortunately, Khabib chains together TD's and grappling like nobody else.

Coupled with the fact that Khabib is much larger than Aldo, he'd most likely get a hold of him and brutalize him on the ground. He'd be able to land his right on Khabib, but, unless he knocks him clean out, he's not going to beat him.

MJ was the first taste of movement and "slickness", if that's what you wanna call it, Khabib ever tasted, and he just stood straight up, got tagged a few good times, and waited for MJ to gas, and trap himself. Aldo is the king of slickness at any weight, and strikes like a cobra when he unleashes a combo. Not saying Khabib has no chance, but I favor Aldo, and honestly, I think it's a relatively easy fight for him. And RDA has never had elite TDD, or anti wrestling. Watch his fight with Jason High. He just learned to pressure even better with his grappling. And yes, ask MJ. MJ is 1/2 the fighter that Aldo is from a skill and mastery standpoint. Aldo has literally mastered his style, like Khabib has mastered his style, except Khabib's style has a GLARING hole in it, and when you can stop his TDs, like Tibau proved, he's not superman.
aldo had a very close fights with people like edgar who did a similar plan to what khabib would do. pressure punches in bunches push pace against the cage and go for take downs. the difference is khabib has much better takedowns khabib is much stronger khabib pushes the pace much more and is a much better grappler and has better cardio in this game plan[/QUOTE]

Wow, we got some quote trickery going on here.

I'm probably one of the bigger fans (not nuthugger) of Aldo and I honestly think he would get mauled. He can defend double legs like no other, unfortunately, Khabib chains together TD's and grappling like nobody else.

Coupled with the fact that Khabib is much larger than Aldo, he'd most likely get a hold of him and brutalize him on the ground. He'd be able to land his right on Khabib, but, unless he knocks him clean out, he's not going to beat him.

I don't doubt Khabib can win, but Aldo is the TDD gawd. He's not just elite at it. He is to TDD, what MJ is to the moonwalk. What other MJ is to dunking with his tongue out. What Jon Jones is to doing cocaine and fighting. What Nick Diaz is to smoking weed, and fighting. These can't be denied.

Back