Khabib making excuses not to fight King Aldo

I'm an Aldo fan, but LMAO at bullying the little. That wording is hilarious, like Aldo is a disabled midget or something.

Khabib is getting better and better at this. Aldo used his own tricks against him yesterday, and Eagle had a solid reply today. Both did a good job of getting their message out there and people seem to be excited to see it happen, so it's a win for everybody.

Khabib is getting better and better at this. Aldo used his own tricks against him yesterday, and Eagle had a solid reply today. Both did a good job of getting their message out there and people seem to be excited to see it happen, so it's a win for everybody.
So long as the right fights happen,then yes.

Khabib is right though.

The fight everyone wants to see is Khabib vs Tony.

The two best LWs in the world fighting to see who is #1.

Khabib vs Aldo is pointless for Khabib. If he wins, everyone will just say its cause he's bigger, Conor stole his soul, blah blah, etc. If he loses, he misses out on LW title shot and money fights.

There's no point to this fight at all for Khabib.
/thread

I see it the same way. Aldo is basically MJ, except he knows spacial awareness, and anti wrestling like we know how to breathe, and will continue to move how MJ did in the beginning, except have that Aldo spidey sense on when exactly to pivot and angle out to not get trapped. Also, Aldo is MJ if he was 5x more explosive, waaaay better kicks, and crisper hands, with actual setups, much better head movement, the whole gamut.

And Khabib doesn't have the power, and speed in his hands or kicks where one false move, and Aldo could go out to the bigger man, or anything. But hey, stranger things have happened, and Khabib's wrestling could be something Aldo is so deathly aware of, that he gets caught with one of Khabib's weird strikes, and gets stretched. Who knows, but Aldo should beat him handily.
khabib is the most powerful grappler in the lw division ask rda and mike Johnson who are a blackbelt in bjj and a ncaa all almerican wrestler. his grappleing is a whole level above anybody at 155. aldo gets manhandled easy. bigger stronger better ground game better cardio. and aldo has never gone against a grappler close to his ability.

But he'll fight Conor and call him out prior to his last fight, the previous FW champion lol.

I like both Aldo and Connor, but it seems just because Aldo was starched by Connor, people are forgetting what type of force he is when faced with grapplers who fucking suck standing.

Yeah, I said it yesterday, the only time Aldo acts weird is when Conor is involved, the rest of the time he acts normal and beats people up. Someone other than Conor has to take him out before I'll believe Aldo won't win.

I don't get it. A few years ago everybody said Aldo was too big for his division, that he had to move up and fight guys his size and not kill himself making weight at 145. Now people are completely dismissing him against a wrestler, right after he just beat one of the best wrestlers in the game who also happen to be a former 155 champion.

Go figure.

<4>

If it's for the interim 155 title why would he give a fuck?

It's one step closer to a fight with Conor.

I don't get it. A few years ago everybody said Aldo was too big for his division, that he had to move up and fight guys his size and not kill himself making weight at 145. Now people are completely dismissing him against a wrestler, right after he just beat one of the best wrestlers in the game who also happen to be a former 155 champion.

Go figure.

<4>

Plenty of hypocrites on sherdog...

Khabib knows he won't get that title shot with a win over Aldo.

Khabib is ducking Aldo. Plain and simple.

Aldo moving to LW right now makes absolutely no sense given what's happened the past month.

Most fans want to see
1. The Featherweight belt defended
2. Khabib fight Ferguson to establish the #1 LW contender

Aldo needs to stay in his lane and earn that belt he's carrying around.

Aldo is an outstanding fighter but he would have to perform brilliantly to beat Khabib.

He could pull it off and it would be spectacular to see. I'd love to see it.

He's right. I love Aldo, but a win over Ferguson does more for khabib's career right now.

There's plenty of other fights at LW for Aldo. Why not Aldo vs. Alvarez?

I like it. UFC failed in it's ploy to undercut Ferguson's negotiating position. Khabib recognized their tactics and isn't playing along. Hopefully Ferg gets paid.

Khabib is doing Ferguson a favor by exposing the UFC's ploy to use Aldo as a bargaining chip lol.

Whats all the Aldo at 155 talk? Is it official? Any details?

Khabib tortured MJ like he was his bitch, imagine what he would do to a tiny man like Aldo.[/QUOTE]
khabib is the most powerful grappler in the lw division ask rda and mike Johnson who are a blackbelt in bjj and a ncaa all almerican wrestler. his grappleing is a whole level above anybody at 155. aldo gets manhandled easy. bigger stronger better ground game better cardio. and aldo has never gone against a grappler close to his ability.

MJ was the first taste of movement and "slickness", if that's what you wanna call it, Khabib ever tasted, and he just stood straight up, got tagged a few good times, and waited for MJ to gas, and trap himself. Aldo is the king of slickness at any weight, and strikes like a cobra when he unleashes a combo. Not saying Khabib has no chance, but I favor Aldo, and honestly, I think it's a relatively easy fight for him. And RDA has never had elite TDD, or anti wrestling. Watch his fight with Jason High. He just learned to pressure even better with his grappling. And yes, ask MJ. MJ is 1/2 the fighter that Aldo is from a skill and mastery standpoint. Aldo has literally mastered his style, like Khabib has mastered his style, except Khabib's style has a GLARING hole in it, and when you can stop his TDs, like Tibau proved, he's not superman.

Back